I don't know if she's in love with me.

• I don't know if she's in love with me.

Hey,
      So I'm kinda new to this forum and this is my first post...but i'm looking for some advice.
      I have a crush on this girl who I've been studying with for the past 3 years. We're really good friends and we study together and everything...I told her that I was in love with her about 3 months ago. At first, she said that she had the same feelings for me and wanted to be in a relationship. About 2 weeks in, she wanted time to reconsider and I was cool with it. Now when I ask her what her decision is she tells me that she won't tell me her decision. When I ask her why...she says she doesn't know whether to say yes or no. I don't know what to do.
      I'm open to advice and suggestions on what to do in this stage.
      Thanks,
      Boy in Confusion :/ :/ :/
    • If I can tell you my opinion, I have to ideas about it,maybe she is unsure about her feelings : she thought she had feelings about you but now thinks she sees you more as a friend or maybe she likes you more as a friend and don’t want your friendship to be affected by her answer... but make her understand that this answer may be important to you and that either it’s yes or no, she should tell you about her true feelings because it makes you confused! You already told her about your feelings, which is really courageous to me so yeah, you definitely deserve an answer about it! Good luck and wish you all the best!