Best friend , Crush , Confused

• Best friend , Crush , Confused

Hey guy !
      In Junior Year I kinda liked (didn't know back then but later realized) this girl in my class but I never told her or as a matter of fact anyone. So as senior year started we started talking and soon become really good friends ( I would like to say best friends but when I look at things now I really can't). She was doing a lot of stupid stuff which might be considered cool but wasn't, and I helped her out of that. helped her through difficult time with a lot of personal stuff and she also helped me . It was during the middle of the year that I told her that I liked her ; so basically deep in friend zone she said that she valued our friendship too much to risk us dating and turn our back against each other. So now I had developed these feeling and they got really intense. Later we started having stupid fights. Now she is with friends who don't give a shit and I have no way of telling her that cause telling her that would push me away even more. I am starting to feel really hurt . should i just back off and take care of myself or hurt myself a bit more and give this situation another shot or should i do anything else ? What should I do ?