girls randomly waving at me

• girls randomly waving at me

I get this is a weird question that seems to have an obvious answer but hear me out
      im a relatively average 15 year old boy (almost 16) and I believe i'm pretty alright looking. I attend high school and I really do love it quite a lot, with all my friends its probably the best place to have fun

anyways, one morning I was locking my bike to the school metal bars after arriving in a hurry and since there was no one around because of how early it was I decided to head inside for once, instead of staying out in the yard. on my way there I saw sarah who I knew and had been friends with since forever, with her girlfriends who I hadn't introduced myself to. after passing by them and heading into my classroom, right before I went in all the girls there waved at me and called my name even though only sarah knew it and they were also slightly laughing
      obviously I said nothing and instead gave them a fake smile because of how weird it seemed at the time. this exact scenario has happened multiple times in my life by the way so it's really getting on my nerves

girls are really weird creatures and I don't understand their intentions, Im probably thinking too deep into this but it really didn't seem like just a normal everyday friendly greeting to me at all plus like I mentioned this has happened before
    • yo dude, chill the fuck out. Maybe they just were saying hi. Sure, there's a possibility that one of them likes you, maybe sarah likes you. Then again, maybe they're giggling and waving because they're going to break into your house and put on strap ons and gangbang you, and painfully remove your appendages drinking your blood and plugging the cavities with severed dicks harvested from other victims until you die. You can't base everything off of if they're waving at you. Not a huge hint man. Maybe you should actually talk to them. Girls like to gossip, so if something's up, one will spill the beans 9 times out of 10. Don't jump to conclusions and don't be a creep.
    • yeah lol after reading my question a second time I understand why you would say that, it really did seem like I was freaking out
      anyways thanks for the answer, although I recognize a normal "hi" from a weird one and this was definitely one of those so I was really curious, you'd think the same if you were there in my shoes
      I do talk to sarah often because shes been a friend for a really long time but I really couldn't care about the others that much since I prefer talking to boys
      also, if I were to go and ask them about it it would seem as if I cared too much (which I do but I don't want to show obv) so that's why I asked here in the first place

fyi: thanks for the laugh lmao
    • No, that`s quite normal, they have fun when fun is available to them,we all do, all of us that have not already one foot in the grave. It is not an insult on their part, and it is called being young. They do not dislike you or they would not have waved. It could be that they collectively believe that you may fancy at least one of their number, likely more than one, and are simply taking pleasure from this perception. It matters not to anything whether their perception is right or wrong, or even should their perception be in another place, they like you and but for your reservation you could all be having fun together. To have fun back have your eyes popping out of your head, point at yourself, and shout out, "what me?" I`m assuming that talking to them is not currently an option for you.