What can I do??????

• What can I do??????

I am so very sad as i broke up wif my gf a couple months ago. I was the one for being dumped .She was just so firmed that she isn't gonna love me ever again...
      I love her a lot and i just can't get her out of my mind (i dun wanna forget her). The days wif her were the happiest. We are kinda separated now but i really want to do something to change her mind.
      Can anyone help me? ;( I love her so much and she is now studying in UK while i'm studying in Hong Kong. I am really desperate......
      ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(
    • Hi there hope I can offer some help,
      Have you tried talking properly to her about any of this? Your emotions/feelings? Even just a phone call since you are now on the other side of the globe to each other. I don't suggest that this is an opportunity to tempt her back, certainly not. She seems quite adamant that what's done is done, and maybe that's for the best. No, what I suggest speaking to her for is so that you can let go by yourself. Until you do that, every day you are apart shall seem dull and gloomy. Hanging on to threads in your relationship shall do neither of you any good. Speaking to each other, perhaps for one last time, will allow you both to put things right, to leave everything with a clean slate so you are not carrying around guilt or regret. You never know, she also might be longing to say something to you too, and to converse in this sort of conversation is like offloading everything. In the meantime, try not to dwell on what has happened. My favourite motto during times like these, and the whole of life is 'Life goes on'. The world around you isn't stopping. Time shall not stop for grief. Busy yourself with happy thoughts, even simple things like treating yourself to a meal out, or even just allowing extra time away from working at home. Anything and everything, allow your mind to elaborate any tiny positives into something that warms you up. Therefore your mind shall be constantly influenced with positivity, despite the circumstances. Look forward to even the smallest of fun or exciting events. Make sure you are busy, not necessarily with work, as over-working can be dangerous. If you have a hobby, exploit it to its maximum, because hobbies are at their most valuable in times like these. Anything that shall occupy your mind, but also hopefully something that is relaxing, unwinding and allows you to perhaps just switch off from the white noise of everything around. Another excellent trick is to surround yourself with family or friends, as the love they share with you is just as powerful, and can be particularly refreshing after being so hung up on the type of romantic love that couples share. As I said, life goes on, and whatever happens, you've got your whole life ahead of you, you'll pull through it, even perhaps despite it seeming impossible at first. I hope everything sorts put for you and that you shall be happy, particularly at this special time of year, however you may achieve it.
      Hope I have helped, and best of luck.
      C