Do we really need Document management ??

• Do we really need Document management ??

Hey, my mom is running a clothing store in Ontario. It has been more than three years since she started this.
      My mom alone is handling the store. On weekends I will be working for it too. We've five designers, two among them are remote employees.
      Last month we opened another store near Brampton, so it is quite difficult for her to manage both the shops at a time.
      On weekdays I help her with the paper works. But I have a plan to move to Vancouver for my studies. So I think it'd be better if I could find an agency for document scanning. I have done a little research on this, where I found the mentioned team. I don't have any personal experience in working with them.
      guess for this kind of a work service quality and transparency in a wok is important, that is yet to get verified.
      My question is-How much does it cost to hire a document management system? Is it worth for small businesses like this? I won't be choosing this if it costs more!I'm planning to switch to digital document handling just to ease my mom's life and not because we started to earn more!