Your Parents Divorced?

• Your Parents Divorced?

hey tammi i never meant that u criticised india wat i really meant is that u and sandy r the only ones that gave such long speeches abt all shit things(no offence meant) and sandy i know wat i need u neednt need to tell me

[!--quoteo--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE[/div][div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]
    No,noway
    [/quote]
    hey sweety wat was that for
  • Your Parents Divorced?

[!--quoteo--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE[/div][div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]
    hey tammi i never meant that u criticised india wat i really meant is that u and sandy r the only ones that gave such long speeches abt all shit things(no offence meant) and sandy i know wat i need u neednt need to tell me
    hey sweety wat was that for
    [/quote]

This was that my parents are not divorced.
  • Your Parents Divorced?

i don't know why sandy u have started to critisize women u really think that women have egoes but they don't actually u should come and see U.K and u will know that over here women are more powerful then men and to be honest for once i m glad to see women taking a step ahead of men! :) no offence to anyone here ;D
    [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE=3]=============[/SIZE][/CENTER]
  • Your Parents Divorced?

well now ur starting to get on my nerves coz u havent seen the life of women anywhere well maybe in ur country but i dont think you have seen it anywhere else just because ur a person who has been to countries doesnt mean u know women! wt do u know about freedom i dont care what u r tlking about but i m really offended ur comments are disgraceful they show what kind of person u r i thought u would have a good humor but ur worse than a handicap person @ my school u can keep ur offensive comments to urself and not say it to people THANK YOU VERY MUCH! and by the way ur no 1 to tell me if i can read or not ur just an ignorant guy who has his point of view and always wants people to have the same point of view as him!
    [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
  • Your Parents Divorced?

well now ur starting to get on my nerves coz u havent seen the life of women anywhere well maybe in ur country but i dont think you have seen it anywhere else just because ur a person who has been to countries doesnt mean u know women! wt do u know about freedom i dont care what u r tlking about but i m really offended ur comments are disgraceful they show what kind of person u r i thought u would have a good humor but ur worse than a handicap person @ my school u can keep ur offensive comments to urself and not say it to people THANK YOU VERY MUCH! and by the way ur no 1 to tell me if i can read or not ur just an ignorant guy who has his point of view and always wants people to have the same point of view as him!
    [/quote]

totally agree sandy u just think u r too cool and too mature but i think u r just too proud of urself and think no end of urself and she is right u try to force ur views on others which is a sign of weakness
    [/quote]

Oh my God. I cant believe what I'm reading. This is total nuts.

Sandy is not arrogant nor egocentric and you cant judge him for what he is because you dont know him. I dont mean by that that I know him better than you but I've seen his point of view and how his thoughts go on in his mind and I guess he is cooler and ESPECIALLY a thousand times more mature than you two. He didnt even start the fight here. I'm not trying to stand for anybody but that is the right to say for me.

My advice to Sandy: Just ignore them and dont continue the fight.

My advice to everybody: STOP STARTING FIGHTS ANYWHERE IN THE FORUM OR I SHALL ASK MAYANK TO BAN YOU FOREVER. THIS CANT GO SO FAR. I HATE WATCHING FIGHTS SPECIALLY WHEN BOTH SIDES NEVER GIVE UP AND SAY 'THATS ENOUGH'. STOP BEING SELFISH AND STAY HERE BY MAKING WORTHWHILE POSTS AND NOT OFFENDING AND PISSING OFF OTHER MEMBERS.

Ira.
    [CENTER][SIZE=6][SIZE=1][/SIZE]
    [/SIZE] [/CENTER]
  • Your Parents Divorced?

i did not start any fights i think u should look at the reply he sent it was offensive and i dont think u would have liked it either if it was u honestly if u were in my place and if u read the things he said i think u would be more offended than me but like they say u have to be in the shoes of the person whose going through it to know how it feels! most of the times i tend to ignore things like these but sometimes even an intellegent person wouldnt stay back!
    [CENTER]
  • Your Parents Divorced?

ira why do u think he is more mature than anyone of us well u dont know him personally as well and being elder doesnt mean being mature and well if he was so mature he wouldnt hav a such a biased opinion abt things like indian women and on a larger scale of india as a whole just because he had a bad expierence in india well probably due to his own mistake who knows he cant say any shit and criticise india and its people and plus farah is totally correct that if this was directed towards u i can only imagine wat a outburst we would hav had frm ur side
  • Your Parents Divorced?

I didnt say I know him personally read again ^ it's just that I have talked to him a hundred times MORE than you two ever did and I have talked with him for more worthwhile things and not ethnicism or racism or anything and I believe he's a strong willed person with an awsome character.
    Now about maturity, I agree that older people are not supposed to be mature but Sandy is you like it or not. Let me know better.
    I am not trying to make you understand because I know you wont. I'm just saying what is right for me and my opinion.

Ira.
    [CENTER][SIZE=6][SIZE=1][/SIZE]
    [/SIZE] [/CENTER]