A small crush on younger brother. 3 weeks still going on. Normal?

• A small crush on younger brother. 3 weeks still going on. Normal?

I think i am having a crush on my 19 years old younger brother. I am 24. I work as a waitress in a cafeteria. One day i invited my brother, my boyfriend, my best friend (female) and a couple (friends) to the cafeteria i was working. A group of guys started catcalling at me. My boyfriend and my friends didn't do anything. But my brother threatened him. -I am gonna beat you up if you dont apologize etc. After several minutes of "boyish" trash talk the guys finally apologized to me. I was like (oh, that's what a real man should do). Since then i can't get him out of my mind. I not thinking of him in a sexual way but i guess i want to get his attention. I am hugging him,i am caressing his hair, giving him a massage on his back, sitting in his laps preparing breakfast for him etc. But i never never thought of him being naked or something incesteous. Is it normal after 3 weeks to still have that feeling? How to get rid of it?
    • Hi KaDNamp,

KaDNamp wrote:

I am hugging him,i am caressing his hair, giving him a massage on his back, sitting in his laps preparing breakfast for him etc. But i never never thought of him being naked or something incesteous. Is it normal after 3 weeks to still have that feeling? How to get rid of it?
      I'm so sorry to let you know my opinion, but unquestionably I think it as abnormal! Is he your biological brother or relative? Anyhow stroking and sitting on his lap are sounds weird when imagine by a sister!
      Trying to get his attention and impress him are common because he helped you in an awkward situation, you might have become a fangirl of him. You're 24 years old, try to divert your mind before getting caught by him.
    • KaDNamp wrote:

I think i am having a crush on my 19 years old younger brother. I am 24. I work as a waitress in a cafeteria. One day i invited my brother, my boyfriend, my best friend (female) and a couple (friends) to the cafeteria i was working. A group of guys started catcalling at me. My boyfriend and my friends didn't do anything. But my brother threatened him. -I am gonna beat you up if you dont apologize etc. After several minutes of "boyish" trash talk the guys finally apologized to me. I was like (oh, that's what a real man should do). Since then i can't get him out of my mind. I not thinking of him in a sexual way but i guess i want to get his attention. I am hugging him,i am caressing his hair, giving him a massage on his back, sitting in his laps preparing breakfast for him etc. But i never never thought of him being naked or something incesteous. Is it normal after 3 weeks to still have that feeling? How to get rid of it?
      Definitely not normal. Generally speaking women are attracted to strong men who can protect and defend them. This has been in their nature for thousands of years. However, it seems your don't get this protection and support from your boyfriend. Therefore, you try to find it in someone else. And the one who actually defended you was your brother.
      In terms of the crush, it's a big NO if you think/feel anything but a brother of him.
      Kevin McCabe
      Academic Writer at Peachy Essay