hi

• I was totally catfished by some stupid 22yr old. Some dude on kik who didn't think I was still active in a chat was using my pics as his. He actually tried meeting up w me and gave me his phone. Now I got his small baby dick pics and his phone. I don't know what to do with them but let me know if you want them I got to do something with this dick.
    • yoyosoccer211 wrote:

I was totally catfished by some stupid 22yr old. Some dude on kik who didn't think I was still active in a chat was using my pics as his. He actually tried meeting up w me and gave me his phone. Now I got his small baby dick pics and his phone. I don't know what to do with them but let me know if you want them I got to do something with this dick.
      Be careful dude....Remember the old saying "what goes around comes around".... n dont forget good ol Karma.... or maybe one more .....What you put out into the world comes back at you tenfold so I reckon its best to it go or you carry the stress around with you. Finally, In the words of someone really cool ( I forget who...oh hang on its ME hehe!!!) "Just chill man"...