Major friendship anxiety issues

• Major friendship anxiety issues

Ever since I have started middle school I've been in several friendship groups and always moved around because either people got bored of me or we had an argument.Now I have friends but I feel like this is happening again because yesterday one of the girls told me that they think I'm being annoying but they still like me. :( However I don't think that she means it.Now I don't have any other friends to turn to and my grandfather has already payed $1000 for me to go on a trip with them and I would hate for him to waste his savings. I'm moving schools in September and ik that some of my friends from other schools are coming but I'm sick of this cycle and I'm sick of feeling like crap all the time. I hate it.
      What shall I do?
    • As your grandfather has already payed the money (and some of your friends from other schools are going on the trip), I'd go, in the hopes that you'll have a good time.

There may not be anything wrong with you. If someone is annoyed by you, they might be the problem. I would just be myself, try to get along with others and if they have a problem with you, there may be something wrong with them.

At least if you don't make friends at the school you're currently at, you'll go to a new school in September. Hopefully you'll meet nice people at your new school. :)

But I don't think anyone gets along with everyone all the time. It's normal for people to have disagreements, even arguments. Hopefully they're not permanent. If someone is so "disagreeable", you probably wouldn't want to be friends with them anyway. ;)