Do you guys think she did this because of me?

• Do you guys think she did this because of me?

The other day i was using my cousins Instagram account & i search for this girl i had a crush on back in high school. so i look her up on Instagram & when i went to her profile page she had it on private. so idk if i added her on my cousins Instagram by mistake because the next day when i went to her profile page again she changed her profile picture of herself to a art drawing. & she also deleted some of her posts. but then when i went again she put a picture of herself again on her profile picture. but i heard from a friend of mine that she made a new Instagram account & she puts pictures in her new account but she uses both of those account. so idk if its because of me
    • ronanshurf wrote:

No, No way. Its not because of you.
      just thought she did that because of me. Cause my cousins had a picture of me in the background & maybe she found out that was my cousins or sonmething. So I might added follow on my cousins Instagram & maybe that’s why she deleted some of her posts, changed a picture of herself to an art drawing. But then the next day when I went to her profile page again she put a picture of herself again on her profile picture. So idk if she made a new Instagram account because of me but she keeps putting more pictures in her new Instagram account so idk I guess she did it because of me then.