Major appearance change!!! HELP

• Major appearance change!!! HELP

I have grown being a pleaser and always gave in to my parents wishes and demands lately I have been feeling tired of trying to please everyone (literally am 18 now) I just don't want to meet everyone's expectations anymore
      The problem is
      I had very long hair as a child and always been kinda tomboyish so my mum had me cut them to a long bob (which is the current length) and lately I have been having these very strong urges to crop them short to the Korean style bowl cut, obviously my parents and (shockingly) my friends are opposed to the Idea. I can't make them understand that I want to break away from the old pleaser me and start making decisions for myself
      The question is should I go for it please help
    • If it makes you happy, I don't see why not. If you don't like it, you can grow your hair long again. It's also sending a message to everyone that you're an adult now and can make your own decisions. We can still make mistakes but at least they're our mistakes and as an adult, we now take responsibility for them. :)

There are even some hairdressers who can let you see what you'd look like with a different hair style/short hair. (I think it's done while looking in the mirror and a different hair style "picture" appears on the mirror over your hair.)