Girls, was that the right move for me to do?

• Girls, was that the right move for me to do?

Girls was it the right move to admit it? 1
        Yes, great move! She deserves to know, now u gotta deal with it. (1) 100%
        No, bad move, you shouldn't have! Go back and tell her u were jk (0) 0%
      • My gf is a uni sophomore. I was always a player type. She's like 5'6, weighs like 160, thicc! She had on black leggings the first time I approached. I used the same move on her that always worked before, but on her I lost badly, awgh.I tried to ignore looking down at the booty and legs so I could play it off. I can't though, not against her like that. Too thicc, and those damn tughts..I couldntwhen my eyes went down to both spots, my whole mouth dropped HARD and so did my ego tbh...it sucked. I thought that would work on her.I even tried to play THAT off by looking at her face, but she had resting bitch face and I was allcuz I couldn't break through it. well last week I admitted to her how I used to be, and what I tried on her that day. I told her everything. Why it didn't work on her, my ego dropping, all of it. Well since then she's worn black leggings 4 out of 7 days around me and keeps a poker face a lot. It's frustrating, cuz it makes me remember that first day, and the result when I tried that on her. I hate it!