Confused as Hell...

• Confused as Hell...

So, me and my crush have been communicating for a while now (mainly on Snap-chat and Instagram) and the conversations we're having are pretty normal, like asking what the homework is for a certain class or laughing at memes, we send each other. But, today, it was a bit different. Yesterday at 11 p.m., which isn't the accurate time I received the text but, my crush texts me on Snap-chat, after I sent them my streak: "(My Name), can I be honest with you?". I had already silenced my phone and fell asleep so, I didn't get to respond to the text until today, at 10:00 a.m. I saw the text, confused of course, and I replied back with - "Yeah? What's wrong?". After a few minutes, they replied back with, "What did I say?". What did I say?, like seriously? :| Of course, I had to decide whether to tell them about what they actually said, since we both don't save the messages we send on our chat. In the end, I "pussied-out" and told them that I forgot since I didn't save it; and the brief interaction ended, with them replying with "Oh".

Like, what was my crush trying to say? I've been trying to figure that out but, I just can't think of anything.