Don't know what to do and I need help

• Don't know what to do and I need help

okay, so some of you may have been following my story this far, my crush came back btw.... But oh my god I could write a book on all that has happened. The recent thing is that he told me he thinks he is suffering from ptsd, I checked, the symptoms match up, but he also said that he hears voices. He is getting real depressed, to the point where I am considering asking him if he wants to commit suicide. He is scaring me really bad. Today he is also being passive aggressive with almost everything I say, and I really don't know what to do. Someone please please help me. Please.
      Addie! :P
    • I have recently learned a lot about hearing voices. There are support groups for that, mostly in the UK and Australia. There the people have come up with some good ways to deal with voices. They have a lot of good suggestions. (Sorry i don't recall any details of these support groups, I just know that they exist, there are a lot of people out there who hear voices, he is not alone.

I also learned that not everyone who hears voices is schizophrenic. Some are. I'm not clear on what the symptoms of schizophrenia are. I do know half of the people who have schizophrenia recognize that they have a problem, and the other half do not recognize they have a problem. (Apparently the part of the brain that would recognize this, is the part that is broken.)

I do know a lot of wonderful people suffer from these things, and they are still wonderful people. And you are wonderful for helping him in any way you can. (Remember to take care of yourself too.)