I let my gay friend finger me and I liked it...maybe too much

• I let my gay friend finger me and I liked it...maybe too much

I have a gf and our sex is limited to kissing, feeling up and hand jobs and fingering - no intercourse or oral. She is close to a guy I know but never hung with. He is gay and been out for maybe a couple of years. We all hang together sometimes, but once she texted and said she was grounded for a bad grade and wouldn't come over to his house where we were going to hang. He parents weren't home and all was fine and eventually (yea little vodka in sprite later) we talked sex and he talked me into letting him blow me. I admit I was horny and it was great. So we have done that a few times. I like it, he likes it. But the other night we talked anal sex and I got way to curious and fucked him. I couldn't imagine it and we talked about it and he talked me into letting him finger me. He did and it was wild. I really got turned on and when he had me kneel and hold onto the headboard, well, I came without even touching my dick. I thought that was hot but I noticed an odd look on his face and eventually he said that was unusual and maybe I liked it more than I knew. I got embarrassed and don't let him do it anymore and even backed off the bj. It's even kinda changed out relationship, like he is a little more assertive and touchy and I kinda shy away but let him push me to talk or let him put his arm around me. I'm just struggling with this. Should I just get away from the whole thing. Still hot with my gf.