Girls experienced with player types, help me!

• Girls experienced with player types, help me!

I'm worried, though I'm trying HARD not to show it! Yeah I've been a player type of guy...but never gotten my face slapped by any girls, no matter how cute! But ALL the guys I'm friends with that are like that...have been slapped. I saw 1 today. This cute brunette chick just brought her right hand around and *smack*hit him perfectly! His arm never moved...he couldn't move! He was all, "aggh...OWWW!" I've laughed at a few of em when it happened and said no way it'll happen to me! But I kinda like....asked a couple why they didn't block it, duck it or avoid it. Most are like...shes got a cute face...or big booty and they're frozen, so they can't. I didn't say anything, but I'm WORRIED kinda, awww! I don't know a SINGLE karate move, ugh! Wish I did...and I hope me being athletic will be enough to *block*the smack of one of em...especially cuz I'm seeing this cute blonde chick....and I don't wanna end up frozen like they did...her face is cute, aww! :/
    • If you like the girl you are dating, show her respect and care for her. Don´t just play arround with her or at least tell her from the start you don´t want a serious relationship. This way you don´t need to fear getting slapped by any girl.
      Even normal people can hit very hard and fast. I think some of your friends just didn´t want to admit they are too slow to react. Angry people have much power. And boys tend to underestimate the power of girls.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • Player19 wrote:

I'm worried, ... I hope me being athletic will be enough to *block*the smack of one of em...especially cuz I'm seeing this cute blonde chick....and I don't wanna end up frozen like they did...her face is cute, aww! :/
      I hope you don't plan on doing something that would "deserve" a slap in the face.

My advice to girls:
      Don't slap players. They aren't worth hurting your hand over.
      Also, guys may just stand there and look at you because they can see your breasts move when you pull back and slap them.
      They're not worth your time or energy. Just go away from them. ;)