Getting intimidated by a girl

• Getting intimidated by a girl

Hey,
      so I have kind of a weird issue. First off, I'm 15 years old and from Croatia. So i have an issue with getting intimidated. So, tomorrow I am supposed to go out with a girl to meet her for the first time. I'm quite nervous since I'm not really the type to go out lots, I'm worried about where we'll go and stuff like that. Keep in mind, I really like this girl, and I would like us to be more than friends. For example, when a girl shows with social media that she's very social and has lots of other friends and stuff I am afraid to like try to get to know her. Since I think that like since she's very social and I'm not that she would rather hang out with someone else and I might be very akward. I don't know, how do I not get intimated by a much more social girl since I'm quite unsocial and don't go out much. Thank you for reading, any answer is very much appreciated.
    • Hey!
      I kind of know how you feel. I´m not very social either and would be worried to go out with a girl i like that much. But you should be yourself. Be nice, polite and stay calm. Even when you get nervous, i don´t think she will be mad. The fact that she wants to meet you shows, that she at least likes you. So don´t worry about her other contact. By the way: social media is no real life. Who knows how many people from social media she really knows. Be yourself and if she likes that, it will be great :)
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders