Guide: how to measure your penis length

• Guide: how to measure your penis length

I know this topic is important for many boys and men: the length of their penis. The problem is, some measure in different ways. That way it´s hard for them to compare their measurements with others. Some may think they are bigger than they really are, some might think they are smaller. That´s why i want to give a standardized way to measure your penis length. I hope this helps guys to better place their own length.
      This method was not invented by. It´s used by doctors around the world to be able to compare lengths.

The following steps work for both flaccid and erect penises.

Take a ruler or a measuring tape and place the 0 mark directly at your belly above your penis.
      Now hold the ruler/tape along the upper side of your penis to the tip. Don´t bend the ruler/tape around the tip.
      Look from above and read the measurement where the tip ends. This is your "not bone pressed length".
      It´s the effective length your could enter into a vagina.
      Now push the ruler/tape into your belly until it hits the bone. (don´t push too hard, you don´t need to get hurt) Read the measurement again. This is your "bone pressed length".

If you compare your length be sure not to mix the two measurements.

The average mature penis length is 5.64 inches or 14.32 cm. Hope this helps you to put your dick in the right perspective.

If you fear your penis is too small or too big, don´t worry. Most penises are fine as they are. If you are still concerned, see a doctor. They will help you.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • Maybe guys would do themselves a favor by not comparing their penis with others. Unless you measure the length of someone else's penis, you only have their word for how long it is anyway. (I don't know if this is something guys do. But if it isn't, the other guy might be exaggerating about how long his penis is.)

When men talk about how big/long their penis is, do they usually refer to the measurement as bone pressed length or not bone pressed length?

Is the "bone pressed length" measurement the same as the length of an erect penis?

And as always, it's not the size. It's how you use it that matters. ;)
    • You are right, the size doesn´t matter that much. But puberty is hell and guys get concerned about this.
      Of course you can´t trust others when they tell you their length, but you can trust the average found in international studies. Because doctors measured, not the men themselves.

When men talk about how big/long their penis is, they usually refer to the not bone pressed length. Because that´s the part they see and are able to insert anywhere.

You can measure both bone pressed and none bone pressed length for flaccid and erect penis. Bone pressed just means you ignore belly fat covering the inner part of penis.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders