How can love find me?

• How can love find me?

So here is the thing, lately, I have been really wanting to find out how it feels like to be loved and love at the same time in a romantic way. I don't know if it is a good thing or bad thing to want to find romantic love and I just really wanna know how to deal with this thing in such a way that I won't have to find romantic love anymore since I find myself enough and it is also because I believe in the saying that love will find you eventually.
    • New

It sounds like a good thing to me (to love and be loved. Some of us believe it's the meaning of life.) ;)

I think a lot of us are looking for exactly that, to have someone to love and have them love us in return. It's a great feeling to have.

I would suggest: try to meet new people, not paying too much attention to what they look like but get to know the person first (who they are on the inside). Go places you don't usually go (remembering to keep safe), join groups, attend activities, workshops, etc. The more people you meet, the greater chance you may have of finding that special someone.

Love may find us eventually, but sometimes we have to meet it halfway.
      Free from:
      smashwords.com/books/view/892933
      ~~ Happy Day. ~~ :hugs: