Stress

• I've been dealing with a lot of stress lately because I've been too busy with work and never have time to chill with friends or just get some fresh air. I dropped school last year since I was never really interested in getting into college and got a job but now it has been a little too much for me and don't really know what to do...
      Any advice?
      ;)
    • My main advice without knowing your exact situation would be to take a step back. Take some time for yourself, relax and think about what you want.
      Maybe it's good to finish school. I know school systems on this planet are not the best, but they are the base to get jobs and earn some money to live.
      Think about your skills, your interests, what job would you like to do. Does this job require a college education?
      But before you think about those important things: relax. Calm down a bit and talk with your friends and family about it.
      Hang in there! You can do it. You are young and you have much time to form your life.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • Benni90er wrote:

My main advice without knowing your exact situation would be to take a step back. Take some time for yourself, relax and think about what you want.
      Maybe it's good to finish school. I know school systems on this planet are not the best, but they are the base to get jobs and earn some money to live.
      Think about your skills, your interests, what job would you like to do. Does this job require a college education?
      But before you think about those important things: relax. Calm down a bit and talk with your friends and family about it.
      Hang in there! You can do it. You are young and you have much time to form your life.
      The fact that my parents are not very supportive doesn't help much either. Which was one of the reasons I tried to be more independent by getting a job.
      ;)
    • Sorry to read that. It is brave to get a job and be independent. I'm sorry i can't help you better, because i don't know your situation and especially i don't know the school and job situation where you live.
      Maybe you could find some one else to give you shelter while you finish school or change your job.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • Benni90er wrote:

Sorry to read that. It is brave to get a job and be independent. I'm sorry i can't help you better, because i don't know your situation and especially i don't know the school and job situation where you live.
      Maybe you could find some one else to give you shelter while you finish school or change your job.
      Thanks for the advice :)
      ;)
    • Stress is a real pain, Im getting stressed out more day by day, not knowing if my illness has totally gone, doesnt help, plus because theres only me mum and my sister, I get to be like my sisters guardian, shes 13 thinks shes 18 and acts about 5. I also have to work whenecer I can between School etc, as although mum works long crazy hours, we need that little bit extra coming in. Stress affects everything you do or try to do, also health and stuff. My only advice would be to try and change what ever in your life you are able to, and remember that pleasing everyone is nice but everone incudes you so try and make time for yourself
      Just a guy looking to chat
    • mikkifish wrote:

Stress is a real pain, Im getting stressed out more day by day, not knowing if my illness has totally gone, doesnt help, plus because theres only me mum and my sister, I get to be like my sisters guardian, shes 13 thinks shes 18 and acts about 5. I also have to work whenecer I can between School etc, as although mum works long crazy hours, we need that little bit extra coming in. Stress affects everything you do or try to do, also health and stuff. My only advice would be to try and change what ever in your life you are able to, and remember that pleasing everyone is nice but everone incudes you so try and make time for yourself
      Thankfully my parents don't really need me to help them with bills and all that but I really feel like I need to be a little bit more independent and want to make some money of my own. And since we don't have the best relationship ever I am trying to save up some money to move to my own place which would probably relieve some of the stress I have which comes from having to live with them.
      ;)
    • Sounds like a good plan but dont lose sight of the important stuff, which is you, I have had a really shit year, and its made me realise what is important, I have to try and lookafter myself coz otherwise, if im not here or able to work, and or look after my sisterthen my family is finshed. You seem like a smart determined person so im pretty sure youll sort it .
      Just a guy looking to chat