Was my sister right to hurt this boy?

• Was my sister right to hurt this boy?

My little sister Amy was at school last Friday, and a junior named Zach went and grabbed her under her skirt, like grasping her bum. He grabbed hard and felt between her legs too. She turned around and kicked him really hard in the testicles! He fell down and cried. Amy shouted at him calling him a perv, then lifted up his legs and started stomping with all of her strength on his testicles. The teacher saw this and pulled her into the office by which time Zach was puking on the floor. The principal decided that a one week suspension for Amy is appropriate. However Zach is also going to have a one week suspension put on his record. Although he was unlikely to be able to return to school too soon anyway, due to the extent of his injuries! Zach's sister told me his testicles were "damaged beyond recognition", and he had to have both of his testicles removed! Which means he won't be able to have sex now!... I mean no manly sexual ability, from now on! Zach's mother and my parents have actually managed to come to an agreement about this matter now though, and the police agreed not to get involved. So that should be the end of it. Amy is not happy at being suspended though, as she feels that it was self-defense and their were people who saw the incident that backed her story up.

I do agree with Amy in the respect that the boys injuries are as a direct result of his actions, and that she shouldn't be held responsible for injuries he suffered.

1. Do you think she did the right thing?

2. Would you have done the same?

3. Do you think Zach got what he deserved?

4. What do you think about him being unable to have sex now!?
    • 1. The first kick after he graped was fine. All other kicks were too much. If someone is laying on the ground after an attack, you have time to run away and/or call for help. Or you can pin the person to the ground until help arrives. Amy was getting violent at this point.

2. I would not have done the same. The only situation you attack a person on the ground is when this person tries to hurt you.

3. He deserved the first kick and the suspension. If Amy wouldn't have hurt him that much, he may have get an even higher punishment.

4. If his penis is not hurt, he can still have sex. The problem is, if BOTH testicles are lost, he will never have his own children.

Zach did the wrong thing. A little bit of pain from one kick in the testicles would have been enough to teach him. Your sister reacted violently and damaged him bad. That's not justice, that is revenge in a horrible way
      To make it clear: i am NOT okay with Zachs behavior. You must not touch a person if she doesn't like it. And random graping in personal places is a crime by itself.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • Benni90er wrote:

1. The first kick after he graped was fine. All other kicks were too much. If someone is laying on the ground after an attack, you have time to run away and/or call for help. Or you can pin the person to the ground until help arrives. Amy was getting violent at this point.

2. I would not have done the same. The only situation you attack a person on the ground is when this person tries to hurt you.

3. He deserved the first kick and the suspension. If Amy wouldn't have hurt him that much, he may have get an even higher punishment.

4. If his penis is not hurt, he can still have sex. The problem is, if BOTH testicles are lost, he will never have his own children.

Zach did the wrong thing. A little bit of pain from one kick in the testicles would have been enough to teach him. Your sister reacted violently and damaged him bad. That's not justice, that is revenge in a horrible way
      To make it clear: i am NOT okay with Zachs behavior. You must not touch a person if she doesn't like it. And random graping in personal places is a crime by itself.
      Agreed. First kick is justified and self-defense. Further kicks are excessive force.
      What's up, my dudes?
    • 1. Do you think she did the right thing?
      Yes, im ok with the first kick in the balls but when she continued kicking him there even when he was already on the ground
      it seemed a little excessive to me.

No. Just a kick in the balls is fine or a slap.

Unfortunately yes and more

it is absolutely not one of the most beautiful things that can happen to you in life, i feel sorry for him but number one he didn't have to grab her under the skirt cause this can be considered sexual assoult and number two why did he do that? It was to look cool in front of his friends?

Lets also consider the fact that she's over reacted, she could have stopped when she saw him falling on the ground and crying but she didn't. I kinda understand why she continued kicking him, she would have probably felt angry so she probably thought that the best way to punish him was kicking him hard.
      She had her revenge but probably now feeling guilty for what she have done and he can never have children again and probably regret the shit he have done.
      Now im a little worried for your sister, would Zach's friends not bully or tease her about what she had done?
    • Akello wrote:

1. Do you think she did the right thing?
      Yes, im ok with the first kick in the balls but when she continued kicking him there even when he was already on the ground
      it seemed a little excessive to me.

No. Just a kick in the balls is fine or a slap.

Unfortunately yes and more

it is absolutely not one of the most beautiful things that can happen to you in life, i feel sorry for him but number one he didn't have to grab her under the skirt cause this can be considered sexual assoult and number two why did he do that? It was to look cool in front of his friends?

Lets also consider the fact that she's over reacted, she could have stopped when she saw him falling on the ground and crying but she didn't. I kinda understand why she continued kicking him, she would have probably felt angry so she probably thought that the best way to punish him was kicking him hard.
      She had her revenge but probably now feeling guilty for what she have done and he can never have children again and probably regret the shit he have done.
      Now im a little worried for your sister, would Zach's friends not bully or tease her about what she had done?
      She actually doesn't feel guilty at all about him losing his testicles, in fact, that was what she intended to happen when she kicked him. He's known for being a bit of a dick, so I don't think anyone besides his friends/family is too distraught. As for being bullied, I'm pretty sure nobody in their right mind would bully a girl who literally stomped a guy's testicles into mush.
    • Even though her reaction was severe, I suspect it wasn't the first time he harassed her. For him to feel so confident/cocky as to do what he did in front of witnesses, he possibly did things like this multiple times before, along with verbal harassment. Maybe this time was "the final straw". Everyone can only take bullying and abuse for so long and then they just snap.

Hopefully it will make any other boys (who treat girls in a similar way) think twice before they decide to abuse girls.