Stepdad or stepmums

• Stepdad or stepmums

do any of you have step parents? I have a stepdad I get along with him but hes always doing stuff wrong like saying I'm getting fat (I think hes looking at my tits)coz that's the only weight I put on,or calling me a dyke coz I only have 1 female friend and we are always together, he says to young to were makeup but my mums ok with it,and my own dad dosnt mind.just had to vent a bit about him,
    • Be careful of stepdads, hun, because a lot of them molest their stepchildren, especially as the children become teenagers (or children, if the guy's a pedophile). I know it's scary to think about but stepdads have lots more opportunities than a stranger or a teacher, neighbor, etc. (they can "accidentally" walk in when you're getting dressed, taking a bath/shower, etc.)

It makes me wonder how much does he care about your mom. A lot of guys don't want to get involved with/marry a woman if she has children (unless he really loves her or he's hoping to have an opportunity to abuse her children. He's already verbally abusive to you.) If he starts doing stuff that makes you uncomfortable, please let a school counselor know. Tell your Mom, too, but sometimes parents don't believe their children.
    • I have a stepdad but when I first met him it took me a while to trust him because I have abandonment issues from my dad leaving when I was 5, and i never knew what it was like to have a father figure or a boy in the house. I didn’t know how childish men are like woah lmao. But I trust him now, I’m still scared he’s just going to leave but I’m just not getting too attached i guess idk. and I almost had a stepmum cuz my dad engaged to her but then they would break up and get back together over and over and they're broken up now, my dad would talk shit about her then get back together which was really annoying :( in the end I gathered the truth that she was an alcoholic but recovering and had a lot of anxiety, and because my dad has no empathy he would blame her and her anxiety for being annoying and stuff. So I’m kinda glad they’re over now but if they get back together AGAIN I’m gna be pissed with my dad :( but yeah she wasn’t the nicest but atleast she had empathy towards my anxiety and I’ve actually cried to her before about my dad and his parents being mean to me so she was always nice like that but she would talk shit about my sister and bro so.. idk really. But my step dad has been a better dad then my dad will ever be.
    • it’s not right at all for him to be calling you fat or calling you a dyke at all. No one is allowed to judge you like that. And you really need to try and tell your mum and especially about him looking at your tits. Pedophiles often try to drag you down to make you more vulnerable so they can prey on you. It’s sick, you need to reach out to somebody. If you don’t want to tell your mum, I suggest kooth.com or telling your school so they can sort it out properly without you getting any grief. I hope it’s all okay xx
    • larissa wrote:

it’s not right at all for him to be calling you fat or calling you a dyke at all. No one is allowed to judge you like that. And you really need to try and tell your mum and especially about him looking at your tits. Pedophiles often try to drag you down to make you more vulnerable so they can prey on you. It’s sick, you need to reach out to somebody. If you don’t want to tell your mum, I suggest kooth.com or telling your school so they can sort it out properly without you getting any grief. I hope it’s all okay xx
      totally agree make sure you tell more people and take action that's fucked up on multiple levels what hes doing