Boy trapped in girls body

• Boy trapped in girls body

hi I think am actually a boy trapped in a girls body, I've been thinking this for a while, like I dont want to cut my hair or anything, I dont even want a dick, but if you saw me without make up youd think I was a boy,am horny all the time, I think I have to much testosterone in me, mum wants me to do girly stuff but I just cant do it,when I come home from school I put my Jean's on and it feels good, well I dont kno who to tell about this not my mum anyway.
    • Hannahiscool wrote:

That’s the exact same thing that’s been happening to me with my male cousin.
      I haven't said anything to him yet because I don't want to embarrassing him but he does it kind of a lot without asking. Like last weekend when I was at their house I could see that he was wearing my favorite panties under his clothes. I was angry when they went missing and was going to yell at him but didn't. Later when he was swimming I got them out of his room and hadn't even washed them from when he took them from my bathroom. He should just buy his own if he wants to be a girl.
    • mandy2012au wrote:

Hannahiscool wrote:

I haven't said anything to him yet because I don't want to embarrassing him but he does it kind of a lot without asking. Like last weekend when I was at their house I could see that he was wearing my favorite panties under his clothes. I was angry when they went missing and was going to yell at him but didn't. Later when he was swimming I got them out of his room and hadn't even washed them from when he took them from my bathroom. He should just buy his own if he wants to be a girl.
      I feel your pain it’s so annoying especially when they don’t ask. My cousin seems to be more scared of getting caught from an embarrassment stand point than anything else when he is doing this he is always so nervous for good reason because he knows if I found out and caught him red handed it would be super awkward and embarrassing for himself. Even though I already know.
    • Hannahiscool wrote:

mandy2012au wrote:

Hannahiscool wrote:

I feel your pain it’s so annoying especially when they don’t ask. My cousin seems to be more scared of getting caught from an embarrassment stand point than anything else when he is doing this he is always so nervous for good reason because he knows if I found out and caught him red handed it would be super awkward and embarrassing for himself. Even though I already know.
      Are you going to tell him you know
    • mandy2012au wrote:

Hannahiscool wrote:

He might not be doing it because he wants to be a girl. It could be a sexual thing (especially as he's not washing them before he wears them).
    • Alberta wrote:

mandy2012au wrote:

Hannahiscool wrote:

He might not be doing it because he wants to be a girl. It could be a sexual thing (especially as he's not washing them before he wears them).
      Someone else said the same thing as you when I was taking to them about it. He has done it lots of times and he mostly only takes my favorite sleeping panties. Last weekend when he was at my house, he pretended he had to go to the toilet but later when I was doing my washing, I realized 1 of them was missing. Instead of taking my sleeping panties he took the ones I had done a number 2 in when I was at my friend’s farm. Next time he is at my house I going to banned him from using my bathroom because there are others in our house he can use.
    • jewles2005 wrote:

I honestly think most boys that have sisters try on there sisters clothes, especially the bra and panties, I have in the past, It was OK but I think the bra was the most challenging for me.

I think its part of puberty and maybe sisters should understand, I know my sister uses my boxers.
      how old is your sister? My brother is the same age as me we are twins and he does it all the time.