How is it ANY better, for a girl to kick a guy in the balls, than for a guy to hit a girl?

• How is it ANY better, for a girl to kick a guy in the balls, than for a guy to hit a girl?

For cheating, for being insulting, for "fun"...
      How are those better reasons, for a girl to kick a guy in the balls, than for a guy to do something to a girl, that makes her collapse and convulse in pain, might mutilate her genitals, and might destroy her chances of being a mother?
      Why is this constantly being shown in the media, as something justified?

Honestly, girls who do that, deserve a punch in the face if you ask me.
    • Hello Hugzur Bugzur.

You seem very angry. I try to answer your question.

Short: NO. It is not better for a girl to kick a guy in the balls than for a guy to hit a girl.

Long: Violence is only acceptable if a person is attacked by another person. Only in that case the person may use violence to defend itself or someone witnessing can use violence to defend the attacked person.
      It does NOT matter what gender/sex a person is. No one should hurt another person.
      If someone is attacking you: first try to run away. If you cant run, protect your face and vital organs, call for help. If the attacker is still there, try to give him one painful hit and when the attacker is distracted: run away. After the situation is over, tell an authority(adults, parents, teacher, police) immediately.

What kind of media are you talking about? News, documentaries, movies, adds? In what context is it shown?
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • i got kneed in the balls by a girl just because i said hello to her. She told me i was annoying her, all she had to do was tell me to go away and i would have it's not like i wanted to harass her, i just tried to make friends. it hurt so much and i did nothing wrong, no need for it. But i think she really hated boys and did it to inflict a punishment.

To answer the question i don't think it's ok unless in self-defense, but society's attitude seems to be that it's ok. I have seen tv shows and movies where boys and men get kicked or kneed in the balls by girls and women and its always done in a way as though it's supposed to be funny
    • Personally, I don't believe it is right to attack another person physically. Yes, some people do things that make us angry but our response to that should be appropriate and preferably after having calmed down. So no-one could complain that a partner didn't want to continue a relationshop after an episode of being unfaithful. Asaulting the other party is not the right response, though.

As for being kicked in the balls specifically, the one time a violent response is reasonable, i.e. in response to being attacked with violence, the attacked may wish to put the attacker out of action with minimum risk to life so kicking the attacker in the balls can be effective.

For another example, if you had a gun and someone was coming at you with a knife which can be a fatal weapon, it would be quite reasonable to shoot him in the shoulder so he could not longer use the knife. Shooting him in the head or the heart stands much more risk of being seen as an overreaction.
    • Sean2001 wrote:

Personally, I don't believe it is right to attack another person physically. Yes, some people do things that make us angry but our response to that should be appropriate and preferably after having calmed down. So no-one could complain that a partner didn't want to continue a relationshop after an episode of being unfaithful. Asaulting the other party is not the right response, though.

As for being kicked in the balls specifically, the one time a violent response is reasonable, i.e. in response to being attacked with violence, the attacked may wish to put the attacker out of action with minimum risk to life so kicking the attacker in the balls can be effective.

For another example, if you had a gun and someone was coming at you with a knife which can be a fatal weapon, it would be quite reasonable to shoot him in the shoulder so he could not longer use the knife. Shooting him in the head or the heart stands much more risk of being seen as an overreaction.
      You’re probably not under 5’ and barely 80lbs
    • Sean2001 wrote:

Personally, I don't believe it is right to attack another person physically. Yes, some people do things that make us angry but our response to that should be appropriate and preferably after having calmed down. So no-one could complain that a partner didn't want to continue a relationshop after an episode of being unfaithful. Asaulting the other party is not the right response, though.

A knife is a fatal weapon. You shoot that person to kill them, that's it. Try to be dumb and you'll get killed.
    • Personally, I don't believe it is right to attack another person physically. Yes, some people do things that make us angry but our response to that should be appropriate and preferably after having calmed down. So no-one could complain that a partner didn't want to continue a relationshop after an episode of being unfaithful. Asaulting the other party is not the right response, though.

Sean2001 wrote:

yeah that’s a lot of make believe
      Police can’t even manage to shoot someone in the shoulder etc to drop a knife
    • There is only one valid reason for a girl/woman to kick a boy/man in the nuts and that is if her life is actually honestly in danger.

Other than that no other reasons are acceptable. A guy that has made a girl/woman angry/mad does not deserve to be kicked in the nuts. A man that has cheated on a girl/woman does not deserve to be kicked in the nuts. A man for any other reason does not deserve to be kicked in the nuts.

Why do I think this? Well it stop a man ever having children if he is kicked in the nuts. Even worse, it can even kill the man if he is kicked in the nuts.

So if the woman’s life is not actually in danger she is committing a serious assault on the man, one for which she should be sent to court for and sent to prison for.

Assault is a serious thing and women should be made to take responsibility for their actions as well. Kicking a man in the nuts is no laughing matter at all and those who think it is are sick, twisted and evil people.

I say if a woman kicks a guy in the nuts when her life is not in danger in anyway should be sent off to prison.

Now, does the woman deserve to be hit back? No. Someone assaulting you does not give you the green light to assault them back. What should happen is the legal system should punish these women.
    • No kind of violence should be accepted. The only time is when you're in serious danger like fearing for your life, and it's the only option

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."