Masterbate

• i have seen girls masterbating..even had seen my sister.also masterbate with them.so girls do masterbate.but why they don't sex chat??even why they don't sex chat in fake id if they have problems though they also be horny?

Secondly how single woman of ages 45/50+ cover their sexual demand?do they masterbate?if not do they want sex and masterbate with teenage??anybody please answer these questions.
    • Some tips: If you want answers don't push people to answer your questions. Whoever wants to answer, will do that. Next thing: calm down and take some time to form sentences that can be understood better. After a . or ? or ! use space bar to get a gap. That way it is easier to read your posts. Just take some time to write your posts and maybe, i said maybe, some people will answer your question. And please don't post the same stuff in multiple threads. One thread for your topic is enough.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders