My survey for boys

• My survey for boys

What age did you hit puberty?

Are you cut or uncut?

If you have to go pee at school, do you prefer using the stall or using the urinal?

While using a stall toilet for urination, do you pee sitting down, or do you pee standing up?

Are you currently "urinal shy"?

Have you been "urinal shy" in the past, but not anymore? If so, what age did the shyness stop?

If you are uncut, do you pull back to pee?

If you were potty-trained to pee sitting down, at what age did you pee standing up (in a school bathroom) for the first time? Did you use the stall or the urinal?

If you used to be "urinal shy" but not anymore, at what age did you successfully use a school urinal for the first time?

If you prefer using the stall, have you ever tried using an urinal? How did it go?

Do the urinals at your school have dividers?

If you prefer to use the urinals, and they don't have dividers, do you ever look at the private parts of the boys next to you?

Do you have a male best friend at school? If so, is he cut or uncut, does he prefer stalls or urinals, does he prefer to pee standing or sitting, and does he pull back to pee?
    • What age did you hit puberty? 10

Are you cut or uncut? Uncut

If you have to go pee at school, do you prefer using the stall or using the urinal? Sometimes stalls, sometimes urinals

While using a stall toilet for urination, do you pee sitting down, or do you pee standing up? Sometimes sitting down, sometimes standing up

Are you currently "urinal shy"? No

Have you been "urinal shy" in the past, but not anymore? If so, what age did the shyness stop? Yes, until about age 14.5

If you are uncut, do you pull back to pee? No

If you were potty-trained to pee sitting down, at what age did you pee standing up (in a school bathroom) for the first time? Did you use the stall or the urinal? 14, stall

If you used to be "urinal shy" but not anymore, at what age did you successfully use a school urinal for the first time? 14.5

If you prefer using the stall, have you ever tried using an urinal? How did it go? I alternate between using stalls and using urinals; I'm getting better at urinal usage

Do the urinals at your school have dividers? No

If you prefer to use the urinals, and they don't have dividers, do you ever look at the private parts of the boys next to you? Sometimes

Do you have a male best friend at school? If so, is he cut or uncut, does he prefer stalls or urinals, does he prefer to pee standing or sitting, and does he pull back to pee? Yes. He is uncut, he prefers to use urinals and pee standing up, and he pulls back to pee.
    • What age did you hit puberty? 10 or 11

Are you cut or uncut? Uncut

If you have to go pee at school, do you prefer using the stall or using the urinal? I use both

While using a stall toilet for urination, do you pee sitting down, or do you pee standing up? Standing up

Are you currently "urinal shy"? Not really

Have you been "urinal shy" in the past, but not anymore? If so, what age did the shyness stop? No

If you are uncut, do you pull back to pee? No

If you were potty-trained to pee sitting down, at what age did you pee standing up (in a school bathroom) for the first time? Did you use the stall or the urinal? Always been trained to pee standing up

If you used to be "urinal shy" but not anymore, at what age did you successfully use a school urinal for the first time? N/A

If you prefer using the stall, have you ever tried using an urinal? How did it go? N/A

Do the urinals at your school have dividers? No

If you prefer to use the urinals, and they don't have dividers, do you ever look at the private parts of the boys next to you? Sometimes I get curious, so yeah

Do you have a male best friend at school? If so, is he cut or uncut, does he prefer stalls or urinals, does he prefer to pee standing or sitting, and does he pull back to pee? I do, but never saw his dick
      I'm always available to talk. PM me if you want