CBD Benefits

• CBD Benefits

I don't know if this is the right section to ask this but I'll take my chances anyway.According to a study published in the American Journal of Medicine, marijuana users are much less likely than non-users to develop metabolic syndrome, which is a significant risk factor for obesity, type II diabetes, and heart disease. Marijuana is not the magic plant for weight loss, but surprisingly, it does have many benefits for weight loss just like the article I read from blimburnseeds.com/critical-plus. Not all strains of marijuana will suppress appetite, so choosing the right strain is very important. Different marijuana strains have shown to reduce appetite and help you be more alert and active. I would like to hear any personal experience or testimonial that would be highly appreciated. Thanks
    • If we smoke marijuana, the damage it does to our lungs would outweigh any appetite suppressant benefits.
      Doctors/researchers are still investigating what damage marijuana can do so I'd only use it

under a doctor's supervision and

ingest it rather than smoke it

(and only when nothing else is available). At least until more studies/research is done.

And welcome to Teen Hut. :)