Flirting with a very cute and very popular guy at my school...?

• Flirting with a very cute and very popular guy at my school...?

I am interesting in an 17-year-old guy at my school (I am 15 myself) who is that "very attractive and very popular" type of guy.
      He is actually an upcoming greatly requested model, which says quite a lot about how attractive he is, so he gets a whole lot of attention.
      I have been checking him out for some time, and I would really like to approach him in some way.

There are, of course, a few things that make all of this very complicated:
      the first obvious thing is that he already has lots of admirers who try their best to spend time with him, so it's hard to find an opportunity to flirt with him a bit more "in private".
      Another problem is that I have heard from a few friends that he is apparently quite hard to flirt with, since he according to them feels a bit too much like an "object".
      I have seen him date and kiss a couple girls the last few months, but they have all seemed short-lived, and I know that at least two of those girls were dumped by him - so that's another problem, since it makes me feel like I might get dumped myself.
      And of course, I cannot see him in school at the moment, but I know that he sometimes visits this hangout zone that is open at school for the students a few times a week during the evenings, so I a planning on flirting with him there.
      But how can I do that in the best way?
      He might have girls around him there as well if I am unlucky, for example, and I always get really shy and nervous when I see him.
    • Hey Louise!

I would like to help you, but i am not a good flirter myself.
      What i can say is: No one likes to be treated as an object. When you start a conversation with him and just ask some questions about his life or thoughts on different topics, he should notice that you are interested in him as a person. Also, be yourself. If he likes you, then because it's you. Playing a role for the rest of your life isn't going to work anyway.

I wish you luck! May he notice and talk to you :)
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • Benni90er wrote:

Hey Louise!

I would like to help you, but i am not a good flirter myself.
      What i can say is: No one likes to be treated as an object. When you start a conversation with him and just ask some questions about his life or thoughts on different topics, he should notice that you are interested in him as a person. Also, be yourself. If he likes you, then because it's you. Playing a role for the rest of your life isn't going to work anyway.

I wish you luck! May he notice and talk to you :)
      Thaanks, yes I will try.
      I was just a bit unsure of what to do if there already are other girls around him - should I just walk up to him anyway and ask about him?

It's all a bit intimidating, partly because other girls flirt with him a lot and also because I am not sure how a guy in his situation should be "handled".
      Some of his admirers seem to "cheat" a bit by wearing some tight cleavage and things like that (one of them once tried to show him a birthmark or something that was right on her upper breast...!), but I would probably feel a bit cheap if I did that on purpose.
    • If there are always other girls or people in general around him, you have no other choice other than to walk to him anyway. I hate such situations too, make me nervous as hell.
      I mean, guys like female bodies, but if that's all the other girls have to offer (if he even likes that body type) they are too shallow to be a good girlfriend. You don't have to hide your body when flirting but you don't have to show him everything either.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • Benni90er wrote:

If there are always other girls or people in general around him, you have no other choice other than to walk to him anyway. I hate such situations too, make me nervous as hell.
      I mean, guys like female bodies, but if that's all the other girls have to offer (if he even likes that body type) they are too shallow to be a good girlfriend. You don't have to hide your body when flirting but you don't have to show him everything either.
      It seems that most of the other girls are just after his body, since they always talk about how "hot" he is and frequently gives him compliments like that.
      I would like to give a more balanced impression in font of him, so that he hopefully finds me both attractive and likeable, so that I might hopefully get intimidate with him on a slightly deeper level.
    • You sound like you love him and not only his body. That's good. If you talk to him and be yourself i think he should notice that.
      Go for it! You have nothing to loose. I hope he falls for you too :)
    • Benni90er wrote:

You sound like you love him and not only his body. That's good. If you talk to him and be yourself i think he should notice that.
      I don't know him yet, but I feel like I could very easily fall in love with him if I ended up together with him.
      I have certainly had dirty fantasies about him, gotta be honest, haha, but he also has a truly beautiful smile and seems exactly like the kind of guy that I would love if I knew him.

Some of the other girls seem to try to show interest by frequently giving him excuses to check out their bodies, like for example that girl who showed him some mark on one of her breasts, and sometimes they can ask him if they look good in some new clothes, like a new tight top or a pair of leggings or something.
      He enjoys looking at them of course, but he might just see those girls as eye candy.
    • Louise04 wrote:

Benni90er wrote:

You sound like you love him and not only his body. That's good. If you talk to him and be yourself i think he should notice that.
      I don't know him yet, but I feel like I could very easily fall in love with him if I ended up together with him.I have certainly had dirty fantasies about him, gotta be honest, haha, but he also has a truly beautiful smile and seems exactly like the kind of guy that I would love if I knew him.

Some of the other girls seem to try to show interest by frequently giving him excuses to check out their bodies, like for example that girl who showed him some mark on one of her breasts, and sometimes they can ask him if they look good in some new clothes, like a new tight top or a pair of leggings or something.
      He enjoys looking at them of course, but he might just see those girls as eye candy.
      That can be true. I wouldn't mind a girl showing me parts of her body ;)
      But that's not a girl for a relationship.
    • Benni90er wrote:

Louise04 wrote:

Benni90er wrote:

I don't know him yet, but I feel like I could very easily fall in love with him if I ended up together with him.I have certainly had dirty fantasies about him, gotta be honest, haha, but he also has a truly beautiful smile and seems exactly like the kind of guy that I would love if I knew him.
      That can be true. I wouldn't mind a girl showing me parts of her body ;) But that's not a girl for a relationship.
      I get the impression that they are just trying to seduce him, in the hope that he will want to sleep with them.

Personally I have considered maybe wearing just a little bit of cleavage (just to add a little bit of a "hot" element to it all) and looking as beautiful as possible, and then make eye contact with him and smile, then see how he reacts.