Am I wrong for noticing girls masturbating with their thighs in school?

• Miriam2006 wrote:

Masturbate how? Wow, I've gotta try that! As for your question, how can anybody other than yourself regulate your thoughts? You want to masturbate to my postings? I can't stop you!
      I am not 100% certain exactly how it works but it is among the lines of you squeezing your thighs together as you move them back and forth. This creates pressure on you clit and can ultimately lead to orgasm. I don't know if all girls can do this and or if they can all cum from it. If you want to know more, look up hands free orgasms and you should be able to hopefully find out more or see some techniques. I hope that helps you
    • New

I just realised that I didn't answer if it was wrong or not to think about it later and jack off.
      Definitely not at all, I feel that anything that doesn't harm or affect anyone else has nothing to do with them. In this case they either don't know you know and therefore can't upset them or like nicole15 indicated, that if they did know would most likely turn them on as well.
      This may fall under a bit of exhibitionism and can be both a huge turn on to all involved. I personally find it a huge turn on to think anyone may be watching me and would find watching someone else even more erotic. As I was once on a couple hour train trip and the young girl next to me kept squirming around and having her hand between her legs and then going to the bathroom. I am almost certain that she was playing next to me and it was a huge tease and I was too shy/scared to make a move in case I was wrong.
      Sorry for the long winded answer but I hope that this helps