Partial ejaculation when edging

• Partial ejaculation when edging

Sometimes when I'm edging, I get a bit close to the edge and stop and try to hold back as I can feel it coming and I dribble like a spurt or two of cum (creamy cum not like precum) but don't fully ejaculate and I stay hard and can keep going all the way to actually cumming. It feels good to push that little bit of cum out but not as much as an orgasm. Have any other guys had a similar experience where they kinda cum but not totally?
      What's up, my dudes?
    • renesd2015 wrote:

It has happened, wether it is cum or precum is dificult to say, but I have experienced it. When it does happen it is extra difficult to hold of and keep edging instead of finishing, the tempation is too great as I already start getting that really good feeling coming from an orgasm.
      It is hard to hold back. Mine is definitely cum though, it's white though it does push out some precum at the start.
      What's up, my dudes?
    • josephinelcajon wrote:

Have you guys fully ejaculated but keep stroking and ejaculate again in like a minute or two?
      I usually need longer to recharge after a full ejaculation, especially if it's a big one with a lot of cum after I've edged. But I can cum again pretty quickly (though probably not in a minute) if it's a quicker smaller cum. I don't keep going after I cum because I get too sensitive so I don't know if I could cum again more quickly.
      What's up, my dudes?
    • josephinelcajon wrote:

If I was edging then no I can't but if I'm really horny and cum quick thats when I try to keep stroking. I get hard or stay hard a lot I am 12 yr old and horny 24/7 lol this summer I have been jacking off soon much!
      I find I cum more and cum harder if I haven't cum in a while so I think it's often good to give it a break for a day or two but that's just me and I like it when I shoot a lot of semen.
      What's up, my dudes?
    • ProbsN1 wrote:

Sometimes when I'm edging, I get a bit close to the edge and stop and try to hold back as I can feel it coming and I dribble like a spurt or two of cum (creamy cum not like precum) but don't fully ejaculate and I stay hard and can keep going all the way to actually cumming. It feels good to push that little bit of cum out but not as much as an orgasm. Have any other guys had a similar experience where they kinda cum but not totally?
      I know what you mean. I often edge for 1-2 hours and sometimes i get carried away and almost cum or like you said, i cum a bit but can hold it in. Sometimes i can't hold it and just cum. If i am still horny enough my dick gets hard again in 2 or 3 minutes and i go again. But then it takes longer for me to cum again.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • Benni90er wrote:

ProbsN1 wrote:

I know what you mean. I often edge for 1-2 hours and sometimes i get carried away and almost cum or like you said, i cum a bit but can hold it in. Sometimes i can't hold it and just cum. If i am still horny enough my dick gets hard again in 2 or 3 minutes and i go again. But then it takes longer for me to cum again.
      Yeah, I can go too far and I actually ejaculate but if I'm trying to hold it back and not touch then it just dribbles out and doesn't feel as good. And after I don't feel quite "done" so I usually go again in a few minutes to finish the job.
      What's up, my dudes?
    • Benni90er wrote:

Did you ever had the situation of almost cumming more then once in one edging session? I did. I almost came 3 times but could stop it before i shot my load. The actual load was huge :D
      Like actually releasing a little bit of cum? Yeah, the most I've ever managed to leak is twice before actually cumming. I don't do it usually though because I don't want to ejaculate while holding it back and it's hard to stop at just the right moment.
      What's up, my dudes?
    • ProbsN1 wrote:

Benni90er wrote:

Did you ever had the situation of almost cumming more then once in one edging session? I did. I almost came 3 times but could stop it before i shot my load. The actual load was huge :D
      Like actually releasing a little bit of cum? Yeah, the most I've ever managed to leak is twice before actually cumming. I don't do it usually though because I don't want to ejaculate while holding it back and it's hard to stop at just the right moment.
      Yes, it's really hard to stop when it builds up because it's so tempting to actual cum or my balls just don't stop pumping it out.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • Yeah. It's just hard to stop usually. You have to get it just right. Too little and you get that edge where everything tightens up and you get like one pump which only pushes a drop of precum out. Too much and you kinda have a sad cum where you get maybe one shooting spurt and the rest dribbles out and you have to wait a few minutes before you can go again. Getting it just right is good though because it feels great to feel the cum pump out and can then keep going and stay hard.
      What's up, my dudes?