I got pregnant at 14!! I'm so scared...

• I got pregnant at 14!! I'm so scared...

Hey so, I met my bf at school and we got together during May. We all know how this things happen, right? It happened during break time at school. We found a perfect spot (that actually everyone used to have s*x at school) and we did it. Now I am about 3 months and I don't know how to tell my parents. You know, it has started to be quite obvious that I gained some weight. What can I do? ?(
    • Talk to your parents. You can't say it in a "good way". It is what it is. They should take you to a doctor to make sure everything is fine. Also doctors can provide further information on the options you have.
      Also i don't know if that's possible in month 3, but think about if you want to keep the child, abort it, or give it away for adoption.
      You may be too young to be a mother (not to have sex, but to be a mother). Talk to your parents or a teacher you trust. You need the support of adults.
      And talk to your bf too, he is the father and is also responsible for the child if you decide to keep it.
      Keep in mind: YOU are the mother, it's your decision what the best will be for you and the child.
      I wish you good luck and strength, whatever you decide.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • Thanks. Well my bf already knows and he is actually very optimistic and supportive but I don't know how I can tell such thing to my parents. You see my it happened to my cousin when she was 16 and her parents forced her to abortion and I don't want that to happen to me as well. I want to keep it. Also, I have no idea what's gonna happen when I go back to school at September. They will throw me out. That's for sure. Well anyway thank you for all the advise I hope I am able to tell them tonight and probably call my bf and his parents to come as well.
    • I don't think they through you out. You are both the same age so there is no break of the law.
      And your parents can't force you to abortion. They aren't allowed to through you out either.
      But let's hope they are supportive :)
      And it's good that your bf is on your side and that he is willing to stand up for his responsibility.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • Yes I have to say that I am very lucky to have him. He even wants to get a job so that he can make money for the baby, but I don't think that will be easy he's just 16 so...
      I want to thank you once more cause I don't really have anyone else to talk to. I don't want to tell my friends yet.
      :)