does think cum dribble and thin cum shoot more?

• does think cum dribble and thin cum shoot more?

hey
      does think cum dribble more and thin cum shoot more?

I think thats true. For example, my cum is very thick , when I jerk off the first time in the day, and my cum just dribbles.
      But when I jerk off the second time in the day, I notice that the cum is thinner, and when I cum it shoot, pretty far. (1 meter away)

So do you think that thick cum dribble and thin cum shoot?
    • This may be true, because it's easier for you muscles to pump the thin cum than it is to pump the thick cum. Maybe your thin cum has less sperm in it, so it's lighter and therefor easier to shoot out.
      But i can't say that from experience, because for me it depends on how long i masturbate and how horny i am at the end, if it shoot shorter or further - i rarely dribble.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • I'd probably say that going longer without ejaculating makes my cum thicker and makes it shoot further.
      If I edge for longer before ejaculating, it makes it thinner and also shoot further.

I really haven't noticed much of a difference in shooting thick vs thin cum and distance other than edging makes it thinner and shoot further. I guess thicker cum kinda stays in more of a rope so the end of it can just dribble out but the start of it can still shoot far.
      What's up, my dudes?
    • The times I shoot the furthest are when I have been highly aroused for a long time before finally cumming and on those occasions the cum is thinner than for a shorter session. I am not sure how much it is to do with thickness or built up tension though. Some people say that holding off for a few days helps them shoot but I find it makes for more and thicker cum but not for shooting.