• Questions About Blowjobs

Giving

First Time

How old were you?
      Who was it with and how old was he?
      Where were you?
      What were the two of you wearing?
      Was he cut or uncut?
      About how long and thick, in inches, do you think his cock was?
      How much could you fit in your mouth?
      How were you positioned?
      Did you try to use any sort of technique?
      Did you make him cum?
      How long did it take?
      Where did he cum?
      If he cummed in your mouth, did you spit or swallow?
      If he cummed in your mouth, did you like the taste?
      Did you tell anyone afterwards?
      Did you enjoy sucking your first cock?
      How would you rate that first time out of 10?

Other

How many people have you given a blowjob to?
      How often do you do it?
      When was the last time (who)?
      Where were you?
      What were the two of you wearing?
      Where did you take his load?
      How would you rate that last blowjob out of 10?
      Approximately how big were the longest and the thickest penises you've sucked?
      Do you have a size preference for a penis?
      Do you have a size preference for testicles?
      Do you have a circumcision preference?
      Have you blown both cut and uncut guys?
      Are blowjobs foreplay only, isolated events only, both, etc.?
      What kind of technique do you like to use when you suck a cock?
      Where have you let a boy cum: cum in mouth and spit, cum in mouth and swallow, cum while deepthroating/throatpies, facial, boobs/somewhere else?
      Which is your favorite place to get cum?
      Can you deepthroat?
      How much?
      How do you prefer your partner's hands: no touching, only caressing, a little forcing, full control/facefuck?
      What is your favorite position?
      Have you ever sucked a cock with a partner?
      Who?
      Have you blown more than one boy at once?
      How many?
      How many loads of cum have you taken in one blowjob session?
      Rate out of 10 how much you like giving blowjobs:

Receiving

General Penis Info

Are you cut or uncut?
      What is your penis girth, soft and hard?
      What is your penis length, soft and hard?
      What size are your testicles?
      How do you keep your pubic hair?

First Time

How old were you?
      Who was it with and how old was she/he?
      Where were you?
      How were the two of you dressed?
      How much was ahe/he able to fit in her/his mouth?
      Did your partner try to use any sort of technique?
      How were you positioned?
      Did she/he make you cum?
      How long did you last?
      Where did you bust?
      If you nutted in her/his mouth, did she/he swallow?
      Did you tell anyone afterward?
      Did you like getting your first blowjob?
      How would you rate that first time out of 10?

Other
      How many people have sucked your dick?
      How often do you get blowjobs?
      When was the last time someone sucked your cock (who)?
      Where were you?
      What were you wearing?
      Where did you cum?
      How would you rate that last blowjob out of 10?
      Do you prefer any sort of technique when you get sucked off?
      Where has a girl let you cum: cum in mouth and spit, cum in mouth and swallow, cum down her throat while being deepthroated/throatpies, facials, cum on her boobs, cum somewhere else (where)?
      Where is your favorite place to cum on someone?
      Have you been deepthroated?
      Who did it the first time?
      What do you prefer to do with your hands: no touching, just caressing, a little forcing, full control/facefuck?
      What's your favorite position to get blown?
      Have you ever been blown at the same time as one or more guys, by the same person?
      Have you ever had more than one person suck your cock at the same time?
      How many?
    • Receiving

General Penis Info

Are you cut or uncut? uncut
      What is your penis girth, soft and hard? 4 3/4", 7"
      What is your penis length, soft and hard? 5", 7 2/3"
      What size are your testicles? 6 × 5 × 3 1/2 cm
      How do you keep your pubic hair? sometimes I just trim it but right now it's shaved

First Time

How old were you? 12
      Who was it with and how old was she/he? my big sister's friend, she was 14
      Where were you? in my bathroom
      How were the two of you dressed? we both got nude
      How much was she/he able to fit in her/his mouth? less than half, she wasn't really focusing on trying to fit all of me in her mouth
      Did your partner try to use any sort of technique? she used your mouth and tongue to play with my foreskin while stroking my shaft and balls
      How were you positioned? just your basic "guy stands, girl kneels"
      Did she/he make you cum? yes
      How long did you last? 5 minutes
      Where did you bust? I started cumming in her mouth, then she moved my dick out of her mouth and had me cum all over her tits
      If you nutted in her/his mouth, did she/he swallow? she let the bit of cum that got in her mouth dribble out
      Did you tell anyone afterward? yes, I immediately told my brothers and some friends
      Did you like getting your first blowjob? yes
      How would you rate that first time out of 10? 5

Other
      How many people have sucked your dick? 29
      How often do you get blowjobs? a couple times a week
      When was the last time someone sucked your cock (who)? 2 days ago (Thursday), my little sister's best friend sucked my cock
      Where were you? in her backyard
      What were you wearing? I was shirtless and had my cock pulled out through my fly, she was wearing black combat boots, a miniskirt, and an off the shoulder crop top
      Where did you cum? On her top
      How would you rate that last blowjob out of 10? 9
      Do you prefer any sort of technique when you get sucked off? yes, I like when a girl plays with my balls with the tips of her nails (NOT SCRATCHING THEM), I go nuts when a girl lets her hair hang down and tickle my balls, and numero uno for me is getting deepthroated. If the girl can't deepthroat my cock then I like when she does the corkscrew technique
      Where has a girl let you cum: cum in mouth and spit, cum in mouth and swallow, cum down her throat while being deepthroated/throatpies, facials, cum on her boobs, cum somewhere else (where)? I've cum in the mouths of both spitters and swallowers, given girls throatpies, busted on girls' faces, tits, shirts, dresses, and hair all when getting a blowjob
      Where is your favorite place to cum on someone? if the girl can deepthroat I like to give her a throatpie, otherwise I'll go with the classic facial cumshot. Although lately I've been into when a girl lets me nut a little bit on her top and she wears it around for a while. A few of my friends have been letting me do this, they say they like smelling the cum on them later in the day
      Have you been deepthroated? yes
      Who did it the first time? a friend's younger sister
      What do you prefer to do with your hands: no touching, just caressing, a little forcing, full control/facefuck? if the girl's in control I like to caress and stroke her hair. If she lets me take charge I love facefucking her
      What's your favorite position to get blown? if she's in control I like to be on my back with her straddling my stomach so that her hair hangs down over my cock. If I'm in control I like for the girl to lay on a bed with her head over the edge while I fuck her throat
      Have you ever been blown at the same time as one or more guys, by the same person? yes
      Have you ever had more than one person suck your cock at the same time? yes
      How many? 3 girls
    • First Time

How old were you? 12
      Who was it with and how old was he? my friend's big brother, 14
      Where were you? in the dugout of the little league field by his house
      What were the two of you wearing? we were both fully clothed for the most part since it was winter, he just had his cock out and I pulled my pants halfway down so I could touch myself
      Was he cut or uncut? cut
      About how long and thick, in inches, do you think his cock was? probably only 5 in long and 3 in thick
      How much could you fit in your mouth? the whole thing, and I could still reach his nuts with my tongue :P
      How were you positioned? he was seated on bench and I was on my knees in front of him like a good girl
      Did you try to use any sort of technique? I tried to drool on his dick so it'd be nice and slick, then play with his nuts while my mouth did most of the work. I remember I had more planned that my sister told me about, but there wasn't enough time
      Did you make him cum? yep
      How long did it take? less than 5 minutes, he was a bit premature
      Where did he cum? in my mouth
      If he cummed in your mouth, did you spit or swallow? I swallowed because ladies don't spit
      If he cummed in your mouth, did you like the taste? I loved the texture right away, but when I played with his cum with my tongue before I swallowed I was thinking that his jizz tasted noticeably worse than the cum of the boys I'd stroked off and then sampled their loads
      Did you tell anyone afterwards? omg, I was so excited that I ran and told the first person I saw - his sister. i momentarily forgot how weird it was for me to run up like "guess what? I just blew your big brother!" I'll never forget the grossed out look on her face lol. She paid me back for that one though
      Did you enjoy sucking your first cock? absolutely
      How would you rate that first time out of 10? 6, I definitely knew that I liked sucking dick right away, but the brevity and sudden climax definitely made it less fun

Other

How many people have you given a blowjob to? it's gotta be close to 40 now
      How often do you do it? I like to try for 5 times a week on average
      When was the last time (who)? yesterday morning right after waking up, I sucked one of my brothers' friend's dick
      Where were you? my kitchen
      What were the two of you wearing? he was wearing just a tank top after he took off his shorts and boxers. I was wearing what I slept in, satin pj shorts and a cami, although I ditched my top halfway through so my titties could breath
      Where did you take his load? he cummed on my face :)
      How would you rate that last blowjob out of 10? 7.5-8
      Approximately how big were the longest and the thickest penises you've sucked? the longest was just below 9 in, and the thickest was 6 1/2 in (I actually brought a tape measure the third time we fucked because I just had to know lol)
      Do you have a size preference for a penis? I prefer the monster cocks when it comes to bjs, I love a challenge
      Do you have a size preference for testicles? I like em nice and plump, they feel good in the hand
      Do you have a circumcision preference? I prefer a boy with foreskin, I grew up in a family where I learned that to be the norm, and I just hate the thought of guys missing out on all those extra nerve endings
      Have you blown both cut and uncut guys? yes
      Are blowjobs foreplay only, isolated events only, both, etc.? I typically use blowjobs as foreplay if I think that the guy needs to bust that first cheap nut so he won't cum too quick when he's fucking me. I prefer to just give them as special treats for boys I'm crushing on
      What kind of technique do you like to use when you suck a cock? lots of teasing to start off, lots of playing with his nuts and cock head before the main course. I like to get sloppy and always talk filthy
      Where have you let a boy cum: cum in mouth and spit, cum in mouth and swallow, cum while deepthroating/throatpies, facial, boobs/somewhere else? I let them cum in my mouth (I never spit), down my throat, on my face, in my hair, on my tits, on my neck, wherever they end up pointing is ok as long as they ask me first
      Which is your favorite place to get cum? for blowjobs my favorite is when they cum on my face and a little gets in my hair, unless they can figure out a way to cum on my other favorite spots, my legs and tummy
      Can you deepthroat? yes
      How much? I was able to take that 9 incher balls deep for 7 seconds
      How do you prefer your partner's hands: no touching, only caressing, a little forcing, full control/facefuck? I either want his hands behind his back while I'm in complete control, I want him to get rough and push the back of my head down
      What is your favorite position? him sitting in a chair with me kneeling in front of it, legs spread apart so I can grind my clit against a pillow
      Have you ever sucked a cock with a partner? yes
      Who? usually one or two girls from my volleyball team, but one time I tagteamed a guy with a girl I had just met like an hour before
      Have you blown more than one boy at once? yes
      How many? by myself the most dicks I've sucked is 3 ( I really tried to make it 4), but with the girls from my team helping, we had 9 guys at once
      How many loads of cum have you taken in one blowjob session? 9
      Rate out of 10 how much you like giving blowjobs: 10