Orgasm Questionnaire

• Orgasm Questionnaire

Masturbation

How old were you when you first reached and orgasm?
      How long does it usually take to reach and orgasm while masturbating?
      What is the quickest orgasm you got masturbating?
      Did you know about orgasms and what happened before you had your first one?
      What was your reaction your first time cumming?
      Where do you usually masturbate?
      What do you wear when you masturbate, or do you get fully undressed?
      Do you use anything for lube? What?
      Do you ever use any kind of sex toy to masturbate? What?
      Have you ever masturbated using something that was not designed to be a sex toy? What?
      Have you ever masturbated anally?
      With what?
      Did you like it?
      What is the strangest place you've masturbated to the point of cumming?
      Do you make any noises during an orgasm?
      On a scale of 1-10, how loud are you when you cum?
      How does your body naturally react to an orgasm?
      Do you ever try edging when you masturbate?
      How long do you try to edge for?
      What's the most you've masturbated in one day?

BOYS

Have you ever had a dry orgasm?
      How much precum do you produce, on a scale of 1-10?
      How much cum do you produce?
      Do you shoot or dribble? How far can you shoot?
      Where do you blow your load when you masturbate?

GIRLS

Do masturbate clitorally, vaginally, or a combination of the two?
      Can you cum from just vaginal stimulation?
      Do you stimulate your g spot?
      On a scale of 1-10, how wet does your pussy get?
      Are you capable of having multiple orgasms while masturbating, with no break in between?
      Have you ever squirted? How old were you the first time?
      If you've squirted before, are you able to control when it happens?
      About how much and how far do you squirt?
      If you're a squirter, or your pussy just gets really wet, how do you clean up?

BOTH AGAIN

Have you ever cummed on accident, without masturbating, when you were really turned on?
      How and where?
      Did anybody else find out?

Digital Manipulation

Girls, how old were you the first time someone else fingered you to the point of orgasm?
      Who was it with and where was it?
      Were you entirely naked or semiclothed?

Boys, how old were you the first time someone else jerked you off to the point of orgasm?
      Who was it and where did it happen?
      Were you fully nude or semiclothed?
      Where did you cum?

Oral Sex

Girls, what age were you the first time someone ate you out to the point of orgasm?
      Who was it with and where did it happen?
      What were you wearing?
      If you're a squirter, did they make you squirt?

Boys, how old were you the first time someone gave you a blowjob until you cummed?
      Who did it and where were you?
      What were you wearing?
      Where did you cum?

Same Sex Relations

If you're gay or bi, or somewhere in the middle, how old were you the first time you had full on sex with a member of the same sex until you cummed?
      Who was it with, where did it happen, and what were the two of you wearing?
      Boys, where did you cum?

Heterosexual Vaginal Sex

Girls, how old were you the first time you were able to cum from vaginal sex?
      Was it the first time you tried vaginal sex?
      Who were you with, where did it happen, and what were you wearing?
      How long did it take you to cum?
      Did the position you were in have anything to do with it? What position was it?

Boys, how old were you the first time you orgasmed due to vaginal sex?
      Who was the girl, where were you, and what were you wearing?
      How long did you last before cumming?
      Did you wear a condom?
      Where did you cum if it wasn't in a condom?

Heterosexual Anal Sex

Girls, how old were you the first time you had anal sex?
      Who was it with, where were you, and what did you have on?
      How old were you the first time you were able to cum during anal sex (if at all)?
      Who was your partner, where did it happen, and what were you wearing?
      Was it a certain position that made you able to cum? What position was it?

Boys, how old were you the first time you fucked a girl's butt until you cummed?
      Who was the girl, where did it happen, and what were you wearing?
      How long did it take you to cum?
      Did you wear a condom?
      Where did you blow your load?

Miscellaneous

What's the most number of orgasms you've had in one day?
      By yourself or did you have help?
      Girls, can cum multiple times during sex, one right after the other?
      Boys, can you ever keep going during sex after you cum, with no refractory period?
      What's the quickest way for you to cum?
      What's your favorite way to give yourself an orgasm?
      What's your favorite way for someone else to make you cum?
      What sex positions are the best for you to cum (for each type of sex you partake in, i.e. getting head, lesbian sex, receiving vaginal and/or anal sex, and giving vaginal and/or anal sex)?
      What's the quickest you've cum during sex, and how did your partner react?
      What's the longest it's taken you to cum during sex?

Boys, where's your favorite place to cum on your partner?
      What's your favorite place to cum in your partner?
      Orientation: bi

Masturbation

How old were you when you first reached and orgasm? 10
      How long does it usually take to reach and orgasm while masturbating? 5-10 minutes if I'm gonna cum more than once, I like to build those multiple orgasms in waves
      What is the quickest orgasm you got masturbating? 2 minutes
      Did you know about orgasms and what happened before you had your first one? yes, I had noticed the pleasurable sensations coming from my nether regions, so I asked 2 of my big sisters all about it
      What was your reaction your first time cumming? euphoria and a sense of accomplishment
      Where do you usually masturbate? in my bedroom, bathroom, and the back deck
      What do you wear when you masturbate, or do you get fully undressed? usually I go full nude unless it's a quickie, although lately I've been really enjoying the way certain fabrics feel rubbed up against my clitoris
      Do you use anything for lube? What? usually just my spit and my own pussy juice
      Do you ever use any kind of sex toy to masturbate? What? yeah, I've used alot of toys, my current go tos are the G Gasm Curve and butt beads
      Have you ever masturbated using something that was not designed to be a sex toy? What? yes, markers, playstation controllers, the washing machine, shower head. when I first started I was using pretty much anything in the house shaped like a dick, bananas, a cucumber one time (a dare at a sleepover), and one very penis looking bedpost knob
      Have you ever masturbated anally? yes
      With what? fingers, butt plugs, anal vibrators, butt beads, and random things like markers
      Did you like it? love it
      What is the strangest place you've masturbated to the point of cumming? when I was in 5th grade and discovering masturbation, I would go commando under my skirt and grind my bare pussy on my chair during class, then when I was about to cum I'd tell my teacher I had a bathroom emergency and try to make it there to finish myself off, but I usually only made it as far as the stairs and just make myself cum in the stairwell
      Do you make any noises during an orgasm? yep
      On a scale of 1-10, how loud are you when you cum? louder than 10 lol
      How does your body naturally react to an orgasm? flushed skin, arched back, lots of involuntarily leg kicks and spasms, and a bit of random shaking in my limbs
      Do you ever try edging when you masturbate? yes
      How long do you try to edge for? anything under an hour is unacceptable. I try to set time aside for my edging sessions and go multiple hours without cumming
      What's the most you've masturbated in one day? 13

BOYS

Have you ever had a dry orgasm?
      How much precum do you produce, on a scale of 1-10?
      How much cum do you produce?
      Do you shoot or dribble? How far can you shoot?
      Where do you blow your load when you masturbate?

GIRLS

Do masturbate clitorally, vaginally, or a combination of the two? combination of both
      Can you cum from just vaginal stimulation? yes but it takes a while longer
      Do you stimulate your g spot? yes
      On a scale of 1-10, how wet does your pussy get? 10
      Are you capable of having multiple orgasms while masturbating, with no break in between? yes
      Have you ever squirted? How old were you the first time? yeah, 12
      If you've squirted before, are you able to control when it happens? yep
      About how much and how far do you squirt? 4 1/2 oz, about 5 ft
      If you're a squirter, or your pussy just gets really wet, how do you clean up? I mop up with the panties I was wearing or with my bottoms

BOTH AGAIN

Have you ever cummed on accident, without masturbating, when you were really turned on? yes
      How and where? on the stationary bike in 7th grade gym class, our new teacher was a gorgeous woman
      Did anybody else find out? half the class heard me as it happened, the rest found out after

Digital Manipulation

Girls, how old were you the first time someone else fingered you to the point of orgasm? 11
      Who was it with and where was it? it was with my best friend in the locker room after soccer practice
      Were you entirely naked or semiclothed? I remember taking off my jersey, shorts, and panties, but still wearing my sports bra, shinguards, and spikes

Boys, how old were you the first time someone else jerked you off to the point of orgasm?
      Who was it and where did it happen?
      Were you fully nude or semiclothed?
      Where did you cum?

Oral Sex

Girls, what age were you the first time someone ate you out to the point of orgasm? 12
      Who was it with and where did it happen? it was my first girlfriend, she was 2 years older, and when we went to see a movie we got so horned up that she dragged me into the bathroom, locked the door behind us, and bent me over the sink
      What were you wearing? a semi nice dress (it was one of my first real dates!), she just pulled it up so she could get to the goods and ripped my first ever thong in the process
      If you're a squirter, did they make you squirt? yes, I had to remind her what to do but she did it well

Boys, how old were you the first time someone gave you a blowjob until you cummed?
      Who did it and where were you?
      What were you wearing?
      Where did you cum?

Same Sex Relations

If you're gay or bi, or somewhere in the middle, how old were you the first time you had full on sex with a member of the same sex until you cummed? I was 12
      Who was it with, where did it happen, and what were the two of you wearing? when I was with my first real girlfriend, one of her friends had a crush on me, so when I got dumped she invited me over when her parents were gone, we got naked in her bedroom, and you can fill in the blanks
      Boys, where did you cum?

Heterosexual Vaginal Sex

Girls, how old were you the first time you were able to cum from vaginal sex? 12
      Was it the first time you tried vaginal sex? yes
      Who were you with, where did it happen, and what were you wearing? it was a friend of my big brother, we were out on the patio at another friend's party, he dropped his pants and kept his shirt on, I hiked up my skirt (no panties), and got my tits out
      How long did it take you to cum? 20 minutes
      Did the position you were in have anything to do with it? What position was it? yes, we started with doggystyle but he wasn't very good at it, so I had him lay back on the patio furniture so I could ride him cowgirl and grind my clit against him

Boys, how old were you the first time you orgasmed due to vaginal sex?
      Who was the girl, where were you, and what were you wearing?
      How long did you last before cumming?
      Did you wear a condom?
      Where did you cum if it wasn't in a condom?

Heterosexual Anal Sex

Girls, how old were you the first time you had anal sex? 13
      Who was it with, where were you, and what did you have on? my friend's big brother, in his yard next to the pool, I had on a miniskirt with no panties and a low cut top that I pulled down to expose my titties
      How old were you the first time you were able to cum during anal sex (if at all)? 13
      Who was your partner, where did it happen, and what were you wearing? it was the same as above, I had an orgasm my first time having anal sex
      Was it a certain position that made you able to cum? What position was it? I guess, towards the end I laid on the ground and lifted my legs in the air, and the feeling of just how deep he got in my ass drove me nuts

Boys, how old were you the first time you fucked a girl's butt until you cummed?
      Who was the girl, where did it happen, and what were you wearing?
      Ho

Miscellaneous

What's the most number of orgasms you've had in one day? 13
      By yourself or did you have help? well the first 8 or so were done by myself, then I had 2 guy friends help me do the rest
      Girls, can cum multiple times during sex, one right after the other? sometimes yes
      Boys, can you ever keep going during sex after you cum, with no refractory period?
      What's the quickest way for you to cum? simultaneous g-spot and clitoral stimulation, or something deep in my butt with a little bit of clit action
      What's your favorite way to give yourself an orgasm? g-spot vibrator accompanied by butt beads, guaranteed squirt
      What's your favorite way for someone else to make you cum? if it's a girl I want her to make me squirt and give me the Shocker, if it's a boy there's nothing like a nice pounding from a bareback cock and feeling him shoot his spunk deep in me (especially my ass)
      What sex positions are the best for you to cum (for each type of sex you partake in, i.e. getting head, lesbian sex, receiving vaginal and/or anal sex, and giving vaginal and/or anal sex)? getting head I love sitting on their face and really grinding my pussy into it, with girls I like scissoring or having my ass eaten from behind while she reaches around to finger my clit. For vaginal I can't remember the name of it but when I'm upside down and the guy penetrates me from above I cum in no time. For anal I wanna feel it deep, so I'll lay on my back with my ankles by my ears or take a piledriver. Or anything where he can pull my hair :)
      What's the quickest you've cum during sex, and how did your partner react? I let a boy fuck me in the ass while I was also running my g-spot vibrator, so I started cumming in under 2 minutes. He thought I was squirting cus he was some god of anal
      What's the longest it's taken you to cum during sex? an hour, I was fucking a guy who thought the only thing he needed to be good at sex was his big dick. He barely knew what a clitoris was