Wearing real fur

• Wearing real fur

on this moment we are preapering for the winter.
      Yesturday i collected my new winter outdoor clothing .
      My new winter gear , dungaree snowpants hooded annorak boots and mittens are all made out of reindeer fur pelts trimmed with fox fur.
      But are here more who are wearing real fur in the winter to stay warm?
    • pauline wrote:

I wear warm clothes with just a windbreaker jacket/wind-jacket over it - even in the snow. It keeps me toasty warm. :)
      are they also made out of animal fur pelts? And how colt could it be in winter time in your place , here on my side it could be easy some -35 celcius and below strong freezing ( without windchill that drops the temprature more)
    • No, it's just a wind-jacket with a "T-shirt"-like material lining on the inside.
      I've worn it in New York and Canada. It would get to -31 degrees Fahrenheit/-35 degrees Celsius sometimes but I'd just wear a long-sleeved blouse underneath.
      The cuffs on the sleeves are gathered by elastic and there's a "shoe-lace" tie around the collar and the bottom of the jacket, so I was always toasty-warm - warmer than if I wore a thick coat but the sleeves weren't gathered at the ends so the wind could travel up my arms and up the coat around my waist and down my neck.
      The wind-jacket is a lot lighter and less bulky, too - I think that's why I like it the best. :)
    • pauline wrote:

No, it's just a wind-jacket with a "T-shirt"-like material lining on the inside.
      I've worn it in New York and Canada. It would get to -31 degrees Fahrenheit/-35 degrees Celsius sometimes but I'd just wear a long-sleeved blouse underneath.
      The cuffs on the sleeves are gathered by elastic and there's a "shoe-lace" tie around the collar and the bottom of the jacket, so I was always toasty-warm - warmer than if I wore a thick coat but the sleeves weren't gathered at the ends so the wind could travel up my arms and up the coat around my waist and down my neck.
      The wind-jacket is a lot lighter and less bulky, too - I think that's why I like it the best. :)
      oh i know that sort off cloting too from my friends in the city, but i live in the bush and the quality off that sort of clothing are poor for bush living, that’s why we prever fur and animal pelts they are very strong and good off quality