still without puberty!!! help Part 2

• still without puberty!!! help Part 2

I'm going to start classes and I'm still showing no sign of puberty, and yesterday I found some schoolmates on the beach that already has chest and hair down there, and they started to make fun of me because I still had a child's body because I was only with part of under the bikini (thank goodness I put on the bottom before they see me) what should i do ??
    • Some people are "late bloomers" and that's perfectly natural. :thumbup:

If someone makes fun of you (for any reason), they're the problem.
      They possibly have low self-esteem and they think that making fun of other people will help them feel better. (It doesn't work.) All they succeed in doing is making people judge them as insecure, emotionally inadequate, immature, etc.

When someone makes fun of me, ridicules me, laughs at me, tries to make me feel bad, etc., I just look them right in the eye and say: "You don't like yourself very much, do you! Do you have/did you grow up in a dysfunctional home environment?" That usually shuts them up. ;)

You'll blossom and bloom before ya know it!

(They were also possibly disappointed because you didn't have boobs yet and they were hoping to grab them, stare at them, etc.) :thumbdown:
    • pauline wrote:

Some people are "late bloomers" and that's perfectly natural. :thumbup:

If someone makes fun of you (for any reason), they're the problem.
      They possibly have low self-esteem and they think that making fun of other people will help them feel better. (It doesn't work.) All they succeed in doing is making people judge them as insecure, emotionally inadequate, immature, etc.

When someone makes fun of me, ridicules me, laughs at me, tries to make me feel bad, etc., I just look them right in the eye and say: "You don't like yourself very much, do you! Do you have/did you grow up in a dysfunctional home environment?" That usually shuts them up. ;)

You'll blossom and bloom before ya know it!

(They were also possibly disappointed because you didn't have boobs yet and they were hoping to grab them, stare at them, etc.) :thumbdown:
      You said it all :D
      I'm always available to talk. PM me if you want
      Setting up a new community. Link here