How long do you wear your clothes?

• How long do you wear your clothes?

I'm started Saturday morning around 8.00 in the morning wearing my fur pelts till now Monday 2000 hour nonstop and have in that time not put them out, I sleep also in it.
      only my face is free the other parts of my body , head till toe is covered in thick brown fur, I have discovered wearing this so long is that I'm more relaxed it is going to look my own skin in my mind, also walking out here in the park ( where we live ) wild animals can see im relaxed also looking with my big brown fur more the same as them they aren't angry anymore does not run away im feeling this way more accepted by them.
      Since I was 2 years old my mom wears fur pelts is also covered from head till toe , her face is free she's wearing all the time the same fur pelts have never get out of them, she's also looking more the same as the wild animals here, she's build up slowly a very good friendship with them , can get so close to them that she can toutch them can with them my mom have also had the change to observe them and have learned so their body language with a group of hindes she build up a very close "friendship" she can easily living together with them for days sleeping with them in the shelter etc all of this is only possible that she is wearing the same skin ( fur pelts as them all those years smelling the same as them and look the same as them, and now I want this too so I started also wearing my fur pelts full time 24/7
    • pauline wrote:

It's nice when animals feel comfortable with us and they know we're not a threat to them. :)
      A husband and wife couple did that with wolves, here in the U.S.
      That i doesn’t know i have seen on internet a women in finland who is fulltime living inside a group of bobcats. My mom describe her self as a partime animal, living from time to time with animals for a vieuw days to study them and their behavures. Bur my self i want to be introduced with that group too by my mom, and in the feature let me say when i’m 25 i have than lose lots of my humen identety and became an animal and living fulltime as a animal here in the park
    • Andrea-xx wrote:

pauline wrote:

It's nice when animals feel comfortable with us and they know we're not a threat to them. :)
      That i doesn’t know i have seen on internet a women in finland who is fulltime living inside a group of bobcats. My mom describe her self as a partime animal, living from time to time with animals for a vieuw days to study them and their behavures. Bur my self i want to be introduced with that group too by my mom, and in the feature let me say when i’m 25 i have than lose lots of my humen identety and became an animal and living fulltime as a animal here in the park
      I have seen a documentry about an jungle expedition, there the expeditioners found some one who whas lost for years.
      The person whas living now in the jungle with an group of apes ( if i can remember chimpansees), they followd him from a distance and discoverd thet the person whas changed social and in beeing and live simular as the apes. There whas also a ape around him and the discoverd thet he has an relation with that ape. They treid also to come colose and in contact with the person, but than he reacts wild and agresive and the apes too.
      So they have discided that the person not come back in human socity that is too dangerous, they marked him as found, and marked him as ape from that time, and not anymore as human, this person was too far in to this living struckture.

I think Andrea ( ive read all your postings ) that you become simular, youve been born in the bush living in the bush going to school that's your only contact with civilisation, i think beacause off the distance you not go to civilisation so often.
      You and your mither wearing already reindeer fur pelts, to look more confartable in your living area the animals recognise that you both are beeing part of them, beacause you looks simmular and smells simmular, so they accept you both.
      You both have lots of contact with animals and not with human, so humans going to be strangers for you both, but animals not and slowely going your mind also changing and your mind starts thinking i'm an animal, and you gonna live with a group of animals so the thinking in beeeing an animal gets stronger and stronger and the human part fades away and at a day thare is no point of return anymore and you both are animals if i'm right.
      And i'm thinking even so far that you both are already animals, and not belong to humans anymore if i'm right and read your comments.
    • Karin wrote:

Andrea-xx wrote:

pauline wrote:

I have seen a documentry about an jungle expedition, there the expeditioners found some one who whas lost for years.The person whas living now in the jungle with an group of apes ( if i can remember chimpansees), they followd him from a distance and discoverd thet the person whas changed social and in beeing and live simular as the apes. There whas also a ape around him and the discoverd thet he has an relation with that ape. They treid also to come colose and in contact with the person, but than he reacts wild and agresive and the apes too.
      So they have discided that the person not come back in human socity that is too dangerous, they marked him as found, and marked him as ape from that time, and not anymore as human, this person was too far in to this living struckture.

I think Andrea ( ive read all your postings ) that you become simular, youve been born in the bush living in the bush going to school that's your only contact with civilisation, i think beacause off the distance you not go to civilisation so often.
      You and your mither wearing already reindeer fur pelts, to look more confartable in your living area the animals recognise that you both are beeing part of them, beacause you looks simmular and smells simmular, so they accept you both.
      You both have lots of contact with animals and not with human, so humans going to be strangers for you both, but animals not and slowely going your mind also changing and your mind starts thinking i'm an animal, and you gonna live with a group of animals so the thinking in beeeing an animal gets stronger and stronger and the human part fades away and at a day thare is no point of return anymore and you both are animals if i'm right.
      And i'm thinking even so far that you both are already animals, and not belong to humans anymore if i'm right and read your comments.
      That's also a good point of view, that I'm already an animal, but never realized it and now I'm getting older that I'm realizing more and more that I'm an animal and belong inside the bush here where I'm born.
      And that human society is not allowed for me , that's so different, soft living lots of structure, I've seen it from others at school, but that life is not for me, from out a young age I've learned to survive doing lot of things by my self, because of that I'm more stronger, but also wilder and tougher than people in society my world is totally different.
      I'm wearing now from head till toe fur pelts, to fake the skin structure from the animals, to look the same and smell the same, so that they recognize me as one of them, this weekend my mom introduces me to the group af animals where she living with from time to time so that a can learn their living technics, what they do eat sleep so I can copy that to my life and I can living simmular as them an can live in the bush