Relationship advice

• Relationship advice

Hi everyone. I'm looking to get some advice. I have a friend that just came out from a relationship with a guy that doesn't gives her the value she deserves. She got tired of the way he treated her and the fact that he ignored her most of the times. I like her a lot and she knows that and she also says I'm special to her, but I think she's afraid of getting hurt again, even tho I love her too much to hurt her. A few days ago we kind of cuddled and she felt asleep on my leg and we also slept on the same bed, next to each other. I think about her everyday and wanna spend my days with her. Basically, I wanna be her boyfriend, but I don't want her to feel pressured. What should I do?
      I'm always available to talk. PM me if you want
      Setting up a new community. Link here
    • Treat her in that kind way you are treating her now and give her some time. I think it's right to wait a bit before asking her to be together. But be there for her. After some time she should have figured out how she feels after her Ex and it won't feel pressured if you ask her out. I can't tell you how many days or weeks you should wait because that depends on her and i can't know when she will feel 'better'. You sound nice and kindly so good luck!
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders