Have you ever stood up for someone else who was being picked on due to being a late bloomer?

• Have you ever stood up for someone else who was being picked on due to being a late bloomer?

have you ever stood up for someone else who has been picked on due to being a late bloomer? 3

The result is only visible to the participants.

if so share your stories or if someone ever stood up for you if you were a late bloomer share those.
      here to help those who may not have someone to talk to who is helpful. its tough going through life at times but never forget that you are invaluable and irreplaceable. hang in there because things will get better. feel free to message me anytime.
    • My friend, at school, was picked on because she hadn't developed breasts yet. The boys were being mean to her so I turned the attention onto them, asking them if they were picked on/harassed/teased at home.
      It shut 'em up (because it was probably true).

Bullies are/were usually bullied at home, growing up. They feel helpless/powerless at home so they need to try to get that power back by being the aggressor at school, work, etc.
      When the spotlight is put on them, making them face the reality of them being a victim (instead of an aggressor), it takes the power away from them and they stop the bullying (usually). ;)
    • thanks for standing up for your friend and for sharing your story Pauline. you're a real friend. what you said about bullies is so true.
      here to help those who may not have someone to talk to who is helpful. its tough going through life at times but never forget that you are invaluable and irreplaceable. hang in there because things will get better. feel free to message me anytime.