Advice with a BJ friend

• Advice with a BJ friend

I don't know where to ask...Theres this young guy, we talk and I give him bj every few days after his construction work.

Context...

I knew him for a year, we would talk about my problems and joke around.

4 Months ago I again met with him, I cried because my crush of 2 years made out with his new girlfriend in class after they both humiliated me...then I got hype like usually after I'm sad because of my crush...

Short story, after a while we were joking saying insults in action movie actor voices and when we got to "suck my d", then he asked if I would really do it. I was relucktant but desperate enough to actually do it...it was my first experience, it picked my interest and thats how it started.

I'm uncomfortable with doing more so I dont and he doesnt nag me.

I tried stopping this habit because I didnt want to get in trouble. But then I see my crush and his gf kissing in the hallway and I remember they are doing it daily...I realized I didn't get over it. They are so close and lewd and romantic and I'm thinking of what they are doing in private, I canot focus on anything...

Giving this young guy bjs and sometimes [correction] imagining its my crush is the only thing that makes me feel fullfilled.
    So I need help with 2 problems with my fwb.

First...

Is there a food advice against smell and wetness of his thing? Because it's like sour feet, cheese, squid, like 10 inches away from it. I can't get a break every 20 seconds because he doesn't like that and he always pulls his skin back...I can take it but its a bit much.

I didn't know that's out of the ordinary until 2 weeks ago.

There aren't many options. He is too tired for shower in morning, only when he comes home from work, or after we're done...I can't meet him at evening because my parents don't let me go out late because I'm 13 >_>

I tried with wet tissues but I must press it and it hurts him, he really doesn't like it so I don't do it. Most of all he doesn't want to put on a condom. We've been arguing because of it once.

Short story, its fun but a struggle because of smell strength when I do it. He's willing to consider a diet, but part of me thinks hes actually enjoying that. Its time we fix that.

Less important question...

I want to know how to manage the size? Hes happy but I feel like I should do a better job >_> I can't even fit the head... Is there a trick like minor jaw dislocation or something?

Friends I try to hang out with think I'm a weirdo...My crush said I'm cute but too much ADD and weird for him. My parents don't care about my feelings.

My fwb is the only one who ever listens about my problems and thinks my weirdness is cool. And its not all bad...giving him bjs makes me buzz maybe because hes my first experience...but please help with first problem.
    I am a weirdo :P
  • Hey. I try to give some advice. Although it's all common sense because i have no experience at all.

First and most important for your mental health is to get over your crush. As you said it distracts you and this isn't good for you - in all parts of live. I can't tell you how to get over him though - maybe your parents could help.

Now to the smell of his penis ( i guess you're talking about that since you mentioned blowjobs ). You may be friends with benefits, you yourself may actually enjoy blowing a penis. But he is the person who gets most out of it. And you are doing him a favor. So you have any right to demand that he cleans his penis before he asks you to lick it or take it in your mouth. A shower, or washing just the penis, takes only a few minutes, let's say 5 minutes. You will enjoy it more and therefore even he will get more pleasure from it. I get you want to blow him, but again: YOU put it in your mouth. He should clean it. And i have a foreskin too, it's strange that his smell is that bad. He should clean it. To answer your question: no food will help with that.

Because i don't blow penises or talked with someone about it in that detail, i can't help you with his size at the moment. Don't dislocate your jaw. That will hurt you. I will search the internet to get an answer. I know a place to get that information.

If you have further questions, you can PM me too.
    curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
  • I read through the internet about blowing a thick penis. Don't focus on getting it in. If it doesn't fit after trying - it won't fit ever. Just use kisses, licking and don't forget the shaft. Use your hands too. That should satisfy him and leaves you without injuries.
    curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
  • My crush is an asshole and it took me 2 or 3 months after rejection to realize that. I was so stupid...It was always visible, he is a bit of a bully of nerdy boys too, I just didn't see it because I was in love! I talked to my parents and they said it will to go away but they are busy. I will get over him...Him and his gf are fighting recently anyway...How could they make out and cuddle the same day he rejected me??? I think she wanted to show me who was the boss, she's THAT type.

Thing is I'm still attracted to him and afraid I'm maybe still in love and that I will feel horrible again... Frst few months BJing my young friend was fun but more importantly to prevent me from feeling horrible...But now I know my crush is a lame person its more like a hobby. But I'm still afraid seeing my crush and his gf would break me again...

About smell...

I know my tolerance sounds weird but I think theres an explanation. (yes its about his penis)

Something like 1 year after my crush on my classmate began I saw him without a shirt in shorts in school practice ground, its when my interest about sex things grew...Before that I was curious andit was fun to talk and think about it, but at that time it started being something powerful and mostly about french kissing, muscle kissing, giving/getting oral...

And when I gave bj to my friend I finally knew what giving oral felt like! I don't think hes good looking but I felt like: I can't believe I'm doing this and its such a fun feeling!

Maybe I'm just smell-tolerant...I mean, I think my sweaty feet smell is fun (I know, weird). But his thing smells too strong so I don't think thats it..I think that the reason I put up with the smell is because its a bj dream come true. You have to understand this is still all new to me.

My young friend says he has tiredness problems because he works in construction and after shower (he lives 30 minutes away by car) I can't do it because I have to be home by 6, for homework and my parents worry. We have 2 hours maximum to hang out. All things combined explain his smell...

Shower in the morning doesn't make sense to him because he gets sweaty at work and would have to shower again after work...And hes sleepy.

BUT I texted him about it after reading this. I told him I didn't want to stop either way BUT that it smells too much...Which somehow made him less stubborn...He soon realized his thing is big enough to be washed in the bathroom sink!

He said he would better not do it after work because he's shy of doing it in a public toilet and his penis gets too sensitive to discomfort after work...But I think doing it at home before work could be enough. Smell strength 4-10 inches away is not a problem, it's usually fun. It's up close that it gets too strong...I just don't preferr it to fill my entire head for 3 minutes without a break.

I also asked him if he's dirty on purpose because he likes to "tease me" before and during bj... And he admitted having me breathe the smell turns him on (I knew it...)...But that he isn't dirty on purpose.

If morning sink-wash doesn't help we will have to go with wet tissues... I did it only once, it worked, but it was physically uncomfortable to him so I didn't repeat...And I realized whats the thing stuck to my lips after bj. If I keep wiping it every time will his sensitivity reduce? Or should I put it in a context he will find fun and not think about discomfort?

Covering it with foreskin also works but it turns him off and its kinda too "wobbly" to me so no way.

About size...

I thought dislocation was a bad idea...I asked for just in case. Thanks anyways, it's not a big deal I just wanted to take it to higher level...And having half/most of the head inside my cheeks makes me want to know how taking a whole would feel like. I guess I will never know.

If it was smaller or my mouth was bigger, I think I could fix the smell problem in a minute, but like this I don't have enough scrubbing force.

I hope sharing all this I won't regret tomorrow when I wake up. But thank you for advice :) I needed advice to get the problem fixed quicker...But I just found out I mostly wanted to speak about my heartbreak...Which I did a little bit and I remembered my crush is a bad person...He is not worth it. Sorry I was a little down in the first post, long story related to another forum.
  • You are 13 and you've been through all THAT? With a construction worker? For 4 months, doing it every few days? 0.o Are you serious? (If this happened to me with a vagina, I'd probably start crying.)

In case you are, you have to step up a bit. Don't let people in your life do whatever they want to. People are naturally bad at fulfilling others' needs when the person in question doesn't ask for it. You need to consider your own needs and preferences. I know that it (allegedly) worked out well, but you seem like the kind of person who is going to need this advice a lot during the next 10 years. BTW that may explain for your tolerance. People get used to things when they put up with them, but stay unhappy.

Anyway, a young construction worker, that's probably a young adult. He can handle himself, don't worry about him. I don't recommend that age difference because it's illegal, but it happens. He acts a bit suspiciously though. Are you sure he's not taking advantage of you?

As for the smell, you said he's a bit sensitive, so maybe he doesn't wash it correctly because of that. And he must not touch his glans (head) and foreskin with dirty hands. Changing underwear in the morning is important if he's going to wash himself in the morning. And yes, he must wash in the morning or after work, 24 hours unwashed penis is a bad idea.

If it comes to wipes, just tell him you're not gonna do it if he doesn't wipe. Trust me, he wants that blowjob. The reasoning behind that conclusion is a bit uncomfortable-sounding, but just trust me on that one.

BTW, for the sake of his credibility... Do you cuddle and make out or is it just groping and the blowjob? (I assume it's not just the blowjob.) And what's with the weekends?
    "Out of the blue and into the black!"
  • I was suggested to use more emoticons so I will try xD

Yes I am serious. I know its a little crazy X/ I would preferr to know if there are people like me near my age.

Thank you for your life advice. I didn't think it was needed to step it up much...It isn't horrific for me.

Yes I think I maybe have that problem || I only made normal friends recently and there are only 2...Maybe 3 soon...My friendships before that slowly went away in 5th grade.

What do you think by saying "He acts a bit suspiciously though."? Hes a little immature and stubborn. You said it yourself...I didn't ask for it too much.

It worked <3 He washed himself in the sink AFTER work. There was almost no smell at all. I thought I was a light/medium smell freak and fatty layer freak so I don't know why I like this more xD I can concentrate on the feeling better too. <3

We lean on each other, hug, and I let him touch my behind but I don't kiss his lips...I don't think he is pretty...But I think other girls could maybe find him pretty. I sometimes kiss his body but he is little too hairy for me. He doesn't ask much. I know it sounds weird but I watched a lot of romance movies before :* so maybe I'm saving it for someone prettier. :whistling:

I don't want to say more because I don't want to make users uncomfortable...And I don't know if I'm allowed because this is under 16 forum part. Leaning on him and hugging him relaxes me.
  • Immature and stubborn? Can't say I blame him. I'm a young fellow too. But keep in mind - always look at what's in it for you. People take advantage of each other and they don't even know they are doing it! I'm sorry if I sounded like I want to poison you against him. It's just that, in your life, don't be paranoid, but don't be naive alright? :D (Personally, I am both XD)

Well you were doing it the same way for 4 months, maybe a change is what you like so much. And yes, now you have direct access to the skin of his glans (you complain about foreskin being too wobbly for you so I suppose you like the glans). And of course you can focus more, now he doesn't smell XD

If you want the fatty layer (grouse IMO but whatever floats your boat XD) - he must wash thoroughly, wash his hands before touching it and change underwear in the morning! No bacteria = only mild smell.

And to anybody reading this - that's how you make your penis smell less! At least in my case. Big difference!
  • Hitoha Marui wrote:

By the way I thought penises get wet so that's why there's a fatty layer on it. But there was no layer of it this time. What is that?
    Outdated skin mixed with some types of fat and moisture. Bacteria LOVE it. That's why a man shouldn't touch himself without first washing his hands.
  • dmr62211 wrote:

this seems like a really terrible thread. no offense but he should be washing himself literally every day especially down there. what you are describing sounds awful and he shouldn't be putting you (or anyone else) through that. especially when you consider that you are doing something nice for him, not the other way around.
    You just made it a better thread.
    Good advice.