words of encouragment/advice

• words of encouragment/advice

any guy who is going through puberty can say how it can be difficult, confusing and can cause anxiety at times. however I would like to take this opportunity to put some things out there for those who come to this site looking for someone helpful to talk to for answers.

1. don't compare yourself to those around you when it comes to development. everyone develops at their own pace (including size and appearance) and it doesn't mean anything is wrong with you if you don't appear/aren't as developed as some of your friends may be even if they are a little younger than you.

2. you should not have a low self-esteem or make yourself feel down over puberty because it may take you a little longer to get there. along with this, you should not allow others to make you feel down over this. it is something no one can control. surround yourself with good people. its tough being a teen in todays world and negative energy only produces negative results. true friends will care about and appreciate you for who you are not what they think you should be.

3. don't be afraid to ask questions. its normal to be inquisitive. you just have to find someone who you are comfortable with to discuss personal topics without worry of judgment or ridicule.

4. rest assured the feelings, thoughts and emotions you experience is normal and you are not the only one who is on this rollercoaster. for those who are in a dark place and may be considering self-harm, please look to a trusted adult for help or look for the prevention hotline where you live. nothing is worth the loss of life. there may be over 7,000,000,000 people on this earth but you truly and genuinely are unique, worthy of all life has to offer and don't ever let anyone tell you differently.

just some food for thought everyone. hopefully this will brighten someone's day who may come here feeling lost and confused or may just need a little pick-me-up. have a great day.
      here to help those who may not have someone to talk to who is helpful. its tough going through life at times but never forget that you are invaluable and irreplaceable. hang in there because things will get better. feel free to message me anytime.