Hi

• Hi, my name is Charlie. I'm 13 and like solving Rubik's Cubes, programming, and cats. I play tennis but I don't really like it and I recently started going for runs with my sister and I quite like that. I'm going to be in highschool next year but I still feel like a kid lol. I don't really know what else to say except I look forward to being here.
    • hi levelcube,

thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. im glad youre looking forward to being here. feeling like a kid even though youre going into high school next year is cool it just means youre healthy and enjoying life. I have a cat, I enjoy bowling and going different places. along with this I enjoy helping others.

as I have said before, feel free to message me on here anytime with questions or just to say hello. I try to make it on each evening and on the weekends. I look forward to chatting with you more in the future.
      here to help those who may not have someone to talk to who is helpful. its tough going through life at times but never forget that you are invaluable and irreplaceable. hang in there because things will get better. feel free to message me anytime.