Being comfortable showing your private parts

• Being comfortable showing your private parts

Hi there, just wanted to ask if you're a guy or girl, which private parts would you be most hesitant to show your significant other? For example, if you were a girl would you be more comfortable not wearing a bra or not wearing panties when doing sexual things with your partner?

I wanted to know because my girl has let me see her vagina and finger her and eat her out but she won't let me see her boobs which I found interesting as I would've thought she would be less comfortable about her vagina.
    • I guess that I have always been fairly laid back when it comes to letting a sexual partner See Me naked but I have had partners who have been shy, some with boobs others with their vagina's. I think that it all comes down to how confident they are and how much they like or dislike their bodies. Also a big factor would have to be what they were wanting to do sexually and able to bring themselves to do.
      In regards to your gf, don't stress and just be supportive. She will eventually become confident enough to let you see and touch all of her in her own time when she is ready. All you can do is be patient and supportive of who she is and always be grateful for anything she let's you see, touch, do with you and even doing to you. I hope this helps some. Oh yeah I am a guy
    • Heretohelp916 wrote:

I guess that I have always been fairly laid back when it comes to letting a sexual partner See Me naked but I have had partners who have been shy, some with boobs others with their vagina's. I think that it all comes down to how confident they are and how much they like or dislike their bodies. Also a big factor would have to be what they were wanting to do sexually and able to bring themselves to do.
      In regards to your gf, don't stress and just be supportive. She will eventually become confident enough to let you see and touch all of her in her own time when she is ready. All you can do is be patient and supportive of who she is and always be grateful for anything she let's you see, touch, do with you and even doing to you. I hope this helps some. Oh yeah I am a guy
      I am always supportive of her decisions and are extremely happy with the amount she lets me see anyways. I was just more curious about the reasons behind why guys or girls are more uncomfortable showing one part of their body over the other.
    • That is really good to hear that you are supportive. As for shyness or comfortability of show and not showing of certain body parts would come down to the individual. However I would assume it has to do with how they were brought up, culture (both media and home), values, beliefs and lastly how they view their body. I hope that might give you a bit more understanding