Anal?

• Me and my gf really wanna have sex but she has to abstain for religious reasons. However, today she surprised me by asking if I'd like to do anal instead (kind of defeats the morals of not having sex anyway lol but whatever). If anyone has done anal can you tell me whether it's worth it for the girl or not because I heard it hurts big time and I don't want her to do something and get hurt just because she wants me to be happy and because shes sexually intrigued.
    • It depends on multiple factors, such as your size, how tight she is, how turned on she is, if she even enjoys snap stimulation, or much lube (or saliva) position and even how relaxed you both are.
      If you guys do go ahead and try this, here is a few tips that I have figured out from personal experience. Firstly start to relax her and loosen her up by fingering her or using a toy if she has one. Second, don't be afraid of using too much lube as I am not sure that is possible. Take your time for both of you, it will allow you both to be as relaxed as possible once she starts to adjust to having anything in her ass. Try not to throb as you are easing in and just let your natural state of hardness be enough for you to slide in as if she is having a little bit of trouble adjusting to you already then you throbbing will just make it alot worse. Let her dictate the pace not only for how quickly to slide in but you initial stroke depth and speed. Lastly the position that I have found to be the most comfortable for the girl was when we have both been sitting up and she squats down onto me slowly taking me into her.
      It can be very enjoyable for you both if done right and you are both in to it. If there is any girls out there that may add their experiences and or knowledge to this, I think alot of guys and girls would greatly appreciate it.
    • it all depends on how comfortable and relaxed you both are. Also how successful your attempts are. If it is too painful for her don't try to rush it and take things slow. Enjoy each other and progress things slowly so you work up to being able to enter her with you cock. If that takes a couple of months before she is able to have snap sex with you that is how long it takes for her to be able to enjoy it. Trust me that it will be worth the wait for both of you if she is able to take you and not be in too much pain. Good luck and I hope things go well
    • OK so yesterday we did it and we decided to go all the way with it and WOW. Now we literally went berserk with the lube like everything was dripping from everywhere it was unbelievable how messy it was. I made sure to make her cum beforehand and just arouse her overall so she would loosen up and feel more horny and good to go. Keep in mind she has never seen my dick before she's only felt it and put her hands in my pants, and I told her my dick was pretty normal but idk if her version of normal was small but when she saw my dick she start second guessing everything, maybe it wasn't cuz of that and it was because everything was becoming more real for her. I asked her multiple times if she was still fine because we don't need to be in no rush but she really wanted to do it then and there. So we went into doggy-style and tried to put it in but it was so tough to do it without forcing. So she told me to give a big push and just force the tip in so I did and she just screamed and I was going to take it out but she screamed for me to leave it. She just waited and breathed in and out for a bit and then told me to go deeper. I maybe went three four inches in when she told me to start moving and FUCK her ass was the tightest thing ever like I came in less than five minutes hahahaha. It really hurt for her and she didn't find much enjoyment but after I nutted on her ass she told me that despite it hurting she wanted to try it again because she found it really hot so there we go. Thanks for the help guys without excessive lube idk whether going that deep would've been possible at all. If anyone's wants to share anal experiences u can message me or reply ty
    • Some girls really like it; just need to find out what works for her shouldn’t ever have to force it in, that can do some wicked injuries (Google prolapsed anus) but if you take your time and she does things like push out (like pushing to go #2) that opens her up and let’s you in better

it’s sad how patriarchal religions demonise girls for sex
    • Ashley2004 wrote:

go slow and use lots of lube, try to relax and breathe and communicate. In many ways it's better after you get used to it.
      I agree of course. And make sure you trust the guy to know what he is doing.
      Some guys will have a tendency to just ram it in and think:
      "If she likes it, it's great. She probably don't.... Ah well she didn't like it. I knew it. But did she really have to hit me?"
      "Comedy is like sex. If they haven't made a noise in a while, change what you're doing" - Sara Pascoe
    • Ashley2004 wrote:

UwuThemCheeks wrote:

I thought you was also supposed to stretch the whole using his finger, I'm prob dumb
      that can help too.Otherwise if she anally masturbates a few times before, then she can get used to the feeling.
      Ah ok. Im just used to the idea ppl would do that and prepare their partner as much as they can lol
    • I always find that if it's the girl's first time taking anal, if we do it where she's riding me, she's less nervous. The girl is in control of when I enter her, how fast or slow we go, and how deep my cock goes. It's a good way to build our trust further (which is obviously already pretty good if she feels comfortable to try anal with me) and to prove that I'm not going to keep going when she needs a break, and is she wants to stop altogether, I'm not gonna be mad or even upset about having to stop
    • mixel19 wrote:

I always find that if it's the girl's first time taking anal, if we do it where she's riding me, she's less nervous. The girl is in control of when I enter her, how fast or slow we go, and how deep my cock goes. It's a good way to build our trust further (which is obviously already pretty good if she feels comfortable to try anal with me) and to prove that I'm not going to keep going when she needs a break, and is she wants to stop altogether, I'm not gonna be mad or even upset about having to stop
      Right approach to go for tbf
    • UwuThemCheeks wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

fucking ROFFLE

can't have sex in my vagina because its a sin....but hey, in the butt? NO PROBLEM!

:lolz:
      If im honest i agree. Anal and Vaginal sex are practically the same. Shes just desperate to look for a way to have sex and grasped onto the idea anal sex is fine when it isn't in terms of religious beliefs.
      why? because if you do anal you're still technically a virgin? You're really not...you're still having sex. Doesn't matter which hole it is in.
    • BlackParadePixie wrote:

fucking ROFFLE

can't have sex in my vagina because its a sin....but hey, in the butt? NO PROBLEM!

yeah I don’t get that. Usually people with those beliefs are also against homosexuality (where males are involved anyway) which involves anal so yeah, I don’t get it. Anal and oral is still sex.
      I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw you
      I don't wanna think of anything else now that I thought of you
    • BlackParadePixie wrote:

UwuThemCheeks wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

fucking ROFFLE

If im honest i agree. Anal and Vaginal sex are practically the same. Shes just desperate to look for a way to have sex and grasped onto the idea anal sex is fine when it isn't in terms of religious beliefs.
      why? because if you do anal you're still technically a virgin? You're really not...you're still having sex. Doesn't matter which hole it is in.
      Knowing her she thinks her virginity is in tact when she has her cherry still. Imo if ur ass been penetrated then u ain't a virgin. As i said. shes desperate and horny so she lets herself believe its fine