Do you ever want to go back to the hospital?

• Do you ever want to go back to the hospital?

I took an overdose a couple months ago, acc i don’t know how long ago. Everyone just pretends it didn’t happen so they could carry on with their care free lives. Like my enormous amounts of emotion didn’t cause me to try and kill myself. The day I got out of the hospital, everyone just acted like normal. I know it’s a touchy subject, but I still think about it all the time and it was a huge deal for me. And everyone expects me to move on like I don’t feel this bad. Also, I miss people caring for me. I know nurses are paid to, but people were checking up on me all the time and making sure I was okay. I didn’t get any sleep but I miss the feeling of being in the hospital. I’d miss my mum if I went back but I just miss care. Maybe I’m just lonely idk, let me know if you’ve ever felt the same?
    • I never felt that way, but i know too many people do. Try to talk with your mum and/or dad about your feelings. Tell them you feel like they don't care about you (if that's how you feel). Maybe you need more time together, like walking or playing a board game in the evening, doing homework together. You said in another post that you like Netflix. Maybe you can watch something with them together. I hope your parents show you, that they love you.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders