help..

• He sounds a bit like a dick that doesn't care enough about your feelings. At the same time I think you seem a bit needy. I think you need to cool it. You don't need him. You don't have to rely on them. Being in a relationship doesn't mean that you have to always be with that other person and that they have to respond to you whenever. You should be able to live your life without calling someone every day. If you're scared of voicing your opinion to him or explaining how you feel and what you want, then either things aren't going to get better (he's not going to magically change for no reason) or he's mean enough to make you feel like that - in which case, you should break up with him.
      What's up, my dudes?
    • ProbsN1 wrote:

Daniel Rumanos wrote:

ProbsN1 wrote:

Date someone who respects you and is about the same age as you.
      Age doesn't matter if you love and respect each other.
      An adult can't have a loving and respectful romantic relationship with a person below 16-18 because the teen can't give consent. The power dynamic and experience is too different.
      That's rubbish. If that were true, there could be no romantic relationships between rich people and poor people, geniuses and people of average intelligence, etc. Saying that someone cannot consent is insulting and dehumanizing. It is sad to think of all the loving, caring relationships that will never be due to age of consent laws (which do nothing to prevent actual abuse). Stop repeating the sick rhetoric with which our oppressors have indoctrinated and brainwash you. Learn to think!

Just for the record, 16-18 is only the Anglo-American norm. The age of consent is 14 in Germany and Italy, 13 in Japan, 12 in Mexico City and the Philippines. In any event, it is time to rise up against the hateful jealousy of a sick society that attempts to stand between adults and minors who are romantically involved with each other. We will fight for our rights and we will do as we please.

The truth will not be silenced, and love will always win.
    • it is illegal for a child under 18 to have sex with someone who is older or litt at all because they’re not an adult and no matter if they gave consent anyways, if you’re still a child then that means you have no consent
      and if you’re 17 and dating a 12 year old then that’s illegal
    • larissa wrote:

it is illegal for a child under 18 to have sex with someone who is older or litt at all because they’re not an adult and no matter if they gave consent anyways, if you’re still a child then that means you have no consent
      I agree with you but don't try to argue with Daniel Rumanos. He has his mind set and won't change his opinion. He seems to fight the system regarding that topic.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • larissa wrote:

it is illegal for a child under 18 to have sex with someone who is older or litt at all because they’re not an adult and no matter if they gave consent anyways, if you’re still a child then that means you have no consent
      The age of consent in the UK is 16, not 18. It's from 16 to 18 in different US states. The average in continental Europe is 14. Japan is 13. Mexico City and the Philippines are 12. Which is right? There is also minor emancipation, with which you can petition a judge for a minor to be granted the status of an adult. In other words, it's not illegal per se. Feel free to check out and confirm these facts. It would be a good learning experience about an issue in which society has been brainwashed in order to suppress the rights of young people.
    • Benni90er wrote:

larissa wrote:

I agree with you but don't try to argue with Daniel Rumanos. He has his mind set and won't change his opinion. He seems to fight the system regarding that topic.
      That's because I wake up every day and think of the face a a beautiful girl who committed suicide because she was told she couldn't be with me for this reason. I will fight this issue with every breath of my body. I will fight it like a wild animal. Most if all, I will fight until I win.
    • Daniel Rumanos wrote:

Benni90er wrote:

larissa wrote:

That's because I wake up every day and think of the face a a beautiful girl who committed suicide because she was told she couldn't be with me for this reason. I will fight this issue with every breath of my body. I will fight it like a wild animal. Most if all, I will fight until I win.
      It's not allowed to have sex, being in a relationship is totally different topic. You can be in one. You just have to wait for sex for some years. And love and trust and helping each other are far more important then sex.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • Benni90er wrote:

Daniel Rumanos wrote:

Benni90er wrote:

larissa wrote:

It's not allowed to have sex, being in a relationship is totally different topic. You can be in one. You just have to wait for sex for some years. And love and trust and helping each other are far more important then sex.
      I agree, but there are ways to legalize the sexual aspect of it as well: minor emancipation, marriage with permission of a parent or judge, etc. Again, the age of consent differs everywhere. Who is to say which one gets it right? It should be a question of personal morality, not a law.
    • Maybe you don't believe it, but i was growing up as well and was a child and teenager myself. There is a problem with an age of consent concept. Every person has it's own development, is mature enough to speak for itself at a different point in there life. Some my never get to that point, others reach it in kinder garden, the majority is somewhere between there. To get minor emancipation from a judge is a good way, to be on the save side, for situations when there is a kind relationship without any negative sites. To have the parents involved (speaking about sexual and relationship stuff) is a bad idea unfortunately, because there are situations where parents exploit there children, force them to work or have sex for money. It's sad that those laws are needed, because there are humans exploiting and hurting children.
      The following is only an example. I have a lock on my door. Every person needs either a key or has to be led in by me to enter. I don't do this because i mistrust every person, but because i know there are persons who would steal from me. The lock also stops people i like/love from entering. But it's a necessary circumstance with more benefits then disadvantages.
    • Benni90er wrote:

The following is only an example. I have a lock on my door. Every person needs either a key or has to be led in by me to enter. I don't do this because i mistrust every person, but because i know there are persons who would steal from me. The lock also stops people i like/love from entering. But it's a necessary circumstance with more benefits then disadvantages.
      But the lock on your door is like personal morality. It applies only to you. You cannot lock someone else in there and tell them who can and cannot visit. That's what age of consent laws attempt to do.
    • Daniel Rumanos wrote:

But the lock on your door is like personal morality. It applies only to you. You cannot lock someone else in there and tell them who can and cannot visit. That's what age of consent laws attempt to do.
      Liek i said, just a very simple example. Of course a society would enforce rules that apply to everyone. A law most people can agree on for example is: You are not allowed to murder someone. Exceptions here in Germany being when you defend yourself or another person. (even then it's only allowed if you couldn't stop the attack any other way)
      But it's always good to discuss if laws are still relevant and useful.