Does he like me??

• Does he like me??

So my friend has a class with my crush which i'm not in. Apparently when the teacher was asking who was missing, my friend told me that my crush said "oh ****** (keeping my name secret for privacy reasons)is missing!" and then he friend told him "she's never here because she's not even in this class. what do you miss her?" and my friend said my crush didn't respond to his friend so i'm really confused. he didn't deny anything but he didnt agree to anything either. Why would he bring me up if i'm never in that class? Does he like me?? Or am I just delusional lol. please give me your thoughts because its been bugging me all week. thanks!
    • Try to talk to your crush. When he says something like this, this does mean, he has a positive attitude towards you. I can't say what his feelings are for sure, but they sound positive. Because of i think he is willing to talk to you. If he has feelings for you, i think he would admit them if you ask him. Maybe try to talk to him in private, as people tend to get ashamed in front of friends, when they say they love someone.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders