Wet dream before going to sleep?

• Wet dream before going to sleep?

Hi I've been having a problem recently I think to do with puberty in that I've been having "wet dreams" right as I'm about to fall asleep. I check the time before bed and it's 9:30pm, and then I try and sleep and just as I'm about to I jolt awake with a mess in my pants at 9:35pm. I'm pretty sure it's a wet dream but I don't really feel much, but the stuff in my underwear definitely isn't urine it's something else. I know I'm supposed to get wet dreams but this seems weird to have them so quickly as I go to sleep and it means I then have stuff in my pants and sheets all night basically. Does anyone know if this is normal to get them so quickly?
    • I don't know anything about boys having wet dreams except they're random. But a few times I've fallen asleep and woke up like 10 or 15 minutes later and I've wet the bed which is obviously different to ejaculating but it still something that is like random. So I think it's probably just as normal as having a wet dream at any other time of night.
    • You don't have to worry unless it bothers you in some other way, for example you don't like the mess or something like that.
      But guys get several erections throughout the night and some, like you, have wet dreams. And like most dreams you don't remember them most of the time. So everything is fine.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • Benni90er wrote:

You don't have to worry unless it bothers you in some other way, for example you don't like the mess or something like that.
      But guys get several erections throughout the night and some, like you, have wet dreams. And like most dreams you don't remember them most of the time. So everything is fine.
      Ok that's good to know thank you. The mess does bother me sometimes as it can make it hard to get back to sleep and it's annoying when it happens so quickly lol, I don't get a chance to sleep at all.
    • ricothe919 wrote:

Hi I've been having a problem recently I think to do with puberty in that I've been having "wet dreams" right as I'm about to fall asleep. I check the time before bed and it's 9:30pm, and then I try and sleep and just as I'm about to I jolt awake with a mess in my pants at 9:35pm. I'm pretty sure it's a wet dream but I don't really feel much, but the stuff in my underwear definitely isn't urine it's something else. I know I'm supposed to get wet dreams but this seems weird to have them so quickly as I go to sleep and it means I then have stuff in my pants and sheets all night basically. Does anyone know if this is normal to get them so quickly?
      I'm sure it's fine. I don't know if it can be classified as a wet dream, because you say it happens before you fall asleep. It's probably just a spontaneous ejaculation - a friend of mine used to get these, where he'd just cum without physical stimulation. As long as it's not causing you any trouble, I'm sure it's fine.
    • yea know what they are I had them when I was in first grade you dream you are in some form of water or something and feel wet and wake up in pea. It means you don't know how to stop peeing your bed read my other reply right above this and it is normal if you cant control your bladder or am in kinder garden first and ages under that. These are your reasons for my other reply or science behind it. In my point view veiw.
      Pulmonoscorpius
    • The screaning cat wrote:

yea know what they are I had them when I was in first grade you dream you are in some form of water or something and feel wet and wake up in pea. It means you don't know how to stop peeing your bed read my other reply right above this and it is normal if you cant control your bladder or am in kinder garden first and ages under that. These are your reasons for my other reply or science behind it. In my point view veiw.
      In this case you are wrong. The OP even said it's not urine, so it's cum. You are talking about another form of wet dream. OP has wet dreams where he dreams of something sexual and ejaculates because of that.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • The screaning cat wrote:

And I have a working brain so I know what a wet dream is.
      Well you seem to be confusing wetting the bed with a wet dream. They are two different things.

Benni90er wrote:

The screaning cat wrote:

yea know what they are I had them when I was in first grade you dream you are in some form of water or something and feel wet and wake up in pea. It means you don't know how to stop peeing your bed read my other reply right above this and it is normal if you cant control your bladder or am in kinder garden first and ages under that. These are your reasons for my other reply or science behind it. In my point view veiw.
      In this case you are wrong. The OP even said it's not urine, so it's cum. You are talking about another form of wet dream. OP has wet dreams where he dreams of something sexual and ejaculates because of that.
      Exactly what Benni90er said, cum not pee. Boys have them all the time. Even some of us girls have them, just ours are different.
    • Pee and cum have a different texture so we should assume the OP knows what he's talking about when he says this isn't pee.

To me that seems a little unusual. I have never had a wet dream myself but when I have talked to other guys about their expereince it seems they usually occur in the early hours of the morning rather than immediately upon falling asleep but I don't think this means there is anything wrong.

As to what to do about it, the obvious thing would be to mastubate before going to sleep. That way you get to choose where the cum goes and can clean up before going to sleep rather than have wet underwear.
    • It's not super usual for a wet dream to happen right as you're going to sleep. I believe most boys have them when they're sleeping. Maybe you're partially asleep when it happens. Either way, it's not causing you any more issues than a regular wet dream so I wouldn't worry about it. If you don't like the mess, maybe consider masturbating more. That should reduce the amount of wet dreams you gave and you can ejaculate into a tissue or something rather than onto your clothes and have to deal with that.
      What's up, my dudes?