Orgasm question (girls)

• Orgasm question (girls)

Hi
      I have a question about about orgasms and how many you have,someone at my school thinks I do it too much. When I masturbate I will have 3 or 4 orgasms to feel satisfied, I don't stop after the first one I will slow down a little after the 2nd. If I do I will feel horny and tingly on my clit even after a hour which I hate, plus have to start again! It takes around 10 to 15 mins to have 3 or 4 and the first orgasm comes with in minute and lasts a few seconds, the 3or4rd is the strongest. I can keep going and have up 10 nonstop, it takes around a hour, and have done this 5 times in a day (after 3 or 4 the rest are strong ones), and I think I could do more. I've done this from the age of 8. I will masturbate 3 times a day normally (more at the weekend) so I have around 12 orgasms a day. I use my clit all the time and never gets sore or sensitive to touch, just goes numb after a long time. I tried edging it won't work, the orgasm will just come.

My questions are:
      How old are you?
      How many orgasms do you have in a session?
      Whats the most orgasms you had non stop?
      How many times do you masturbate a day?
      Do you get sore or sensitive if you keep going?
      How strong are your orgasms?
    • How old are you?
      How many orgasms do you have in a session? Maybe like 2
      Whats the most orgasms you had non stop? Like 2
      How many times do you masturbate a day? Depends on the day, 0 to 5/6
      Do you get sore or sensitive if you keep going? I've always stopped so not sure
      How strong are your orgasms? So-so I think

I'd say it's only too much if it gets in the way of you doing other things. Multiple orgasms are good. I've read most of us girls can, just you seem to be ahead in that.
    • New

How old are you? 16
      How many orgasms do you have in a session? 2 sometimes more
      Whats the most orgasms you had non stop? 9
      How many times do you masturbate a day? 2 or more
      Do you get sore or sensitive if you keep going? not really
      How strong are your orgasms? If I go long time with out cuming very strong. If I try to cum very fast then not so strong.