Grounded Survey

• Grounded Survey

New

QUESTIONS

Age?
      Boy/Girl?
      How often do you get Grounded?
      Are your groundings usually referred to as days,weeks or months?
      What is the longest amount of time you have been grounded for?
      What is the shortest amount of time you have been grounded for?
      What is the most frequent length of time you've been grounded for?
      If you could choose the length how long would you choose to be grounded for?
      Have you ever been grounded during summer?
      Have you ever been grounded at Christmas time?
      Have you ever been banned from attending something important because you were grounded?
      If yes, what were you banned from?
      What do you do to pass time when you are grounded?
      Do you get other punishments alongside the grounding?
      Do you ever beg to be let off the grounding?
      Do your parents ever end the grounding early?
      Do you use a calendar to mark up and count down the days during the grounding?
      Have you ever asked your parents to ground you because you knew you deserved it?
      If yes, how long did you ask to be grounded for?
      Did you get grounded for the amount of time you asked for?
      If you were grounded for a really long time, like 6 months or 1 year, how would you react?
      Which parent grounds you most?
      Have you ever been grounded by anyone other than parents?
      If yes, who grounded you?
      Does being grounded teach you a lesson or do you repeat the same mistakes?
      Have you ever felt like you were grounded unfairly?
      Have your parents ever increased the length of the grounding?
      if yes how much extra time did they ground you for?
      Have you ever ignored the grounding (gone out anyway or sneaked out)
      If yes did you get caught or get given extra punishment?
      Do you think grounding is a good punishment and if you had your own kids would you use it on them?
      What are the main emotions you feel when grounded?
      Do you ever enjoy being grounded?
      Have you ever done something you knew you would get grounded for but didn't care and did it anyway?
      At which age do you think you're too old to get grounded?
      Do you think grounding is a punishment that should be given to girls and boys, to girls only or to boys only?
      And why did you give the above answer?
      Which punishment would you prefer to get instead of grounding?
      And Why?
      Have you ever cried because you were grounded?
      Have you ever wanted to commit suicide because you were grounded?
      Have you ever laughed and felt happy because you were grounded
      If yes, wtf, why did you feel that?

MY ANSWERS

Age? 15
      Boy/Girl? BOY
      How often do you get Grounded? ABOUT 4/5 TIMES A YEAR
      Are your groundings usually referred to as days,weeks or months? WEEKS
      What is the longest amount of time you have been grounded for? 6 WEEKS (42 DAYS)
      What is the shortest amount of time you have been grounded for? 2 WEEKS (14 DAYS)
      What is the most frequent length of time you've been grounded for? 4 WEEKS (28 DAYS)
      If you could choose the length how long would you choose to be grounded for? 0 DAYS HAHA
      Have you ever been grounded during summer? YUP
      Have you ever been grounded at Christmas time? YUP
      Have you ever been banned from attending something important because you were grounded? YES
      If yes, what were you banned from? ATTENDING MY BEST FRIENDS BIRTHDAY PARTY
      What do you do to pass time when you are grounded? READ BOOKS, WRITE, DO CHORES
      Do you get other punishments alongside the grounding? DO CHORES, NO TV, NO PLAYSTATION, SOMETIMES SPANKING, NO POCKET MONEY
      Do you ever beg to be let off the grounding? HELL YEAH, NEVER WORKS THOUGH
      Do your parents ever end the grounding early? NOPE
      Do you use a calendar to mark up and count down the days during the grounding? YES
      Have you ever asked your parents to ground you because you knew you deserved it? YEAH, A FEW TIMES I ASKED MY MUM TO GROUND ME
      If yes, how long did you ask to be grounded for? 2 WEEKS
      Did you get grounded for the amount of time you asked for? NO I WAS GIVEN 3 WEEKS INSTEAD
      If you were grounded for a really long time, like 6 months or 1 year, how would you react? PROBABLY GET ON MY KNEES AND BEG THEM TO CHANGE THEIR MIND
      Which parent grounds you most? MUM
      Have you ever been grounded by anyone other than parents? YES
      If yes, who grounded you? MY OLDER SISTER AND MY GRANDAD
      Does being grounded teach you a lesson or do you repeat the same mistakes? I STILL GET GROUNDED AND STILL MAKE SOME OF THE SAME MISTAKES
      Have you ever felt like you were grounded unfairly? YEAH
      Have your parents ever increased the length of the grounding? YES
      if yes how much extra time did they ground you for? 4 WEEKS
      Have you ever ignored the grounding (gone out anyway or sneaked out) YEAH
      If yes did you get caught or get given extra punishment? YEAH, THE GROUNDING WAS EXTENDED
      Do you think grounding is a good punishment and if you had your own kids would you use it on them? YES I DO AND YES I WOULD
      What are the main emotions you feel when grounded? BORED, ANNOYED
      Do you ever enjoy being grounded? NOT REALLY BUT IT GIVES ME TIME TO THINK AND SOMETIMES I LIKE HAVING AN EXCUSE TO JUST BE LAZY AT WEEKENDS :D
      Have you ever done something you knew you would get grounded for but didn't care and did it anyway? YEAH A FEW TIMES
      At which age do you think you're too old to get grounded? DON'T KNOW, 18 MAYBE?
      Do you think grounding is a punishment that should be given to girls and boys, to girls only or to boys only? BOYS ONLY
      And why did you give the above answer? I HAVE SISTERS AND WHEN THEY GET GROUNDED THEY HANDLE IT WAY WORSE THAN I DO, THEY WHINE CONSTANTLY SO I THINK MAYBE ITS NOT A GOOD PUNISHMENT FOR GIRLS? AND MAYBE WHEN BOYS ARE GROUNDED THEY TAKE IT BETTER? I DUNNO :D
      Which punishment would you prefer to get instead of grounding? SPANKED WITH THE LEATHER STRAP
      And Why? Because its over quickly, i can handle it and it only hurts for a little while but a grounding goes on much longer
      Have you ever cried because you were grounded? YES
      Have you ever wanted to commit suicide because you were grounded? NO ITS NOT THAT BAD
      Have you ever laughed and felt happy because you were grounded YES
      If yes, wtf, why did you feel that? BECAUSE IT WAS SNOWING OUTSIDE AND I HAD AN EXCUSE TO STAY IN THE WARM HOUSE AND NOT GET COLD AND MY FRIENDS WOULD HAVE PESTERED ME TO GO IF I WASN'T GROUNDED :D